Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 04:30:58 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Plat Drops in T9  (Read 14943 times)
Peign
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2015, 08:39:00 am »

Also I made different paragraphs to make you happy, Rent.

I am a huge advocate for NOT changing shit after a small % of people have already gained from the way it is currently.

Interesting, you are an advocate of changing things when it is too hard.    However you are not a fan of changing things when it is clearly too easy and or imbalanced.

Interesting.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2015, 12:09:47 pm »

I'm a fan of not changing shit that 10% of the server has reaped the benefits from over and over then change it in a way that new people or the other 90% of the server can not reap the same benefits from, in the same manner as that 10% did.

But really who cares at this point, other than the 90% that gets screwed. As long as the top 10% still get the rewards

And yeah I'm always for making shit easier. Hell you should be able to create a new character that starts at lvl 78 max everything. That has always been my position on the game. You should get 500 billion plat as starting plat. Hell make it so that you don't even have to log in to win. Logging in is such a pita.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2015, 01:23:33 pm »

I agree with rent. Logging in is a real pita. Let's be honest guys we don't actually want to play the game and enjoy it. Our suggestions are all about AVOIDING playing the game - even the fun parts. Auto level 78 and 500 billion plat at creation sounds like a great idea.

If it's boring, "make it less boring" isn't the same as "give me free stuff!" Same goes for not nerfing the 90%.

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2015, 01:30:29 pm »

Changing drop rates doesn't make the game less boring...it just makes it more trivial.... New content is what makes it less boring... the drop rate was increased in almost all zones by double before Hunter passed... think about that
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2015, 01:31:27 pm »

Read my last post under the CT topic. It doesn't have to be drop rates to make it less boring.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2015, 02:16:06 pm »

all of you ALL OF YOU

Including myself...

You all have at least 1 UW either maxed or very near...

nothing is hard its just a time sink..

NONE OF US NEED MORE GEAR.. we can easily kill anything this game has to offer atm..

So we are squabbling over bullshit topics like this because we are bored...

I 100% guarantee that once new content is finished all of this trivial bitch fest comment threads will die.

its ok.. its human nature...let it out man...

Leave everything as it is...could it be tweaked ? yes.... should it? probably... would it stop the bitches....no

I think are admins get this so they let us fume and vomit on here just to get it out of our system somewhat...

they are working on new stuff...they know we need new stuff..but this shit is not paying the bills so prioritizes people...

log in ..talk some shit...farm that CT/GM/GSOA or whatever you are working on and just deal with it.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2015, 02:18:00 pm »

hehe

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131