Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 09:02:38 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Just some T3/T4 stats  (Read 5036 times)
AcuteAnthrax

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2015, 04:26:45 am »

Just finally finished up my 22nd 3.5/4.0 epic for my team and thought I'd share my gearing thus far.

I haven't bought any tokens or as far as I can recall, grabbed any rots so this is a general idea of what I've gotten to drop in the time it took me to get 22 sets of pages.

With 5 chain classes, 4 leather, 4 silk, and 10 plate classes(this is 23 because I haven't bothered working on pages for 1 of my characters because it's on an account that I use over it, need to remake to move to a separate one day)

I am currently 1 T3 plate bracer away from having all T3 gear on all 23 characters. (2 bracers per character)

I've gotten a full T4 set (double bracer) on 3/23 so far. 1 on my A team, 1 on my B team and 1 on a character I haven't touched much.

I've gotten my T4 gloves on all 23 characters.

I've gotten 13/23 T4 chests.

I've gotten 19/23 T4 leggings.

I've gotten 20/23 T4 arms.

I've gotten 19/23 T4 helms.

I've gotten 18/23 T4 boots.

I've gotten 20/46 T4 bracers.

If I break it down to only 1 bracer per character, 12/23 T4 bracers

This would also give me 2 more Full T4 character, bring me to 5/23.

The monk has been the most difficult, only getting 3/7(Cool T4 items so far where the rest are, at worst, 6/7(Cool in my A group.

Obviously the stats don't really work for a 1 group team since I've put a lot of tokens towards gearing up an additional 17 characters, but at the same time I had my 3.5/4.0's on my main group before I had full T3 sets on them, let alone T4. Also if I only went with 1 bracer per character I'm sure I'd be much much closer to having them all done. Overall I feel like T3 is in a good spot, T4 is a little more annoying of course but I am close to finishing them aside from bracers and chest which is to be expected.

~The Thanatos Instinct~
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 07:07:01 am »

T4 takes some time.

HoH is where the farm grind really starts.  It's decent exp, and you need the charms regardless.

I'm not surprised that you need more tokens then pages at that tier.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 10:04:32 am »

Its good practice for T5

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 12:47:04 pm »

Takes longer when you have more than 1 of the same class
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 05:12:30 pm »

your rates seem to be better than mine... I did most of my T3/T4 farming during DL, and it still took me longer to finish up than that Wink

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061