Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:24:52 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 44746 times)
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2015, 05:05:10 pm »

17.1) That's part of the "benefit" of the guild. You mention having other characters flagged. You'll live. Just make the first rank on them. :-P
K  Sad
17.2) Will fix Oshimaiaiaiai tonight.
Excellent. You can PM me for my routing number w.r.t. any and all EZ Credit rewards. Or not.
17.3) It's Call of the Companions, a group version of the spell. It was originally a mage spell that Hunter liked enough to convert into a reward item (without the long cooldown). It'll stay group. May add a raid version with few minute cooldown later, but no intentions anytime soon.
I'm drooling over this prospect.
17.4) Not easily. Too much work for trivial bits.
NP
17.5) The "resists" are your GROUP members resists. It's not PBAOE, it's AOE Rain. Which means you are likely getting resists from it trying to hit your CHARACTER (and obviously resisting). If you need further proof, get fire resist below 800 and attack test dummy. You'll notice that the resists go away and you're losing health fast.
I'm ashamed I got this so wrong.
17.6) This is valid and I'll look in to tonight or tomorrow.
Smiley
17.7) idk, my bff jill
Lips sealed
17.8 ) This should've been corrected already.
When I have my fastest travel clickie activated, and I click the BU pet, I notice an uptick in my run speed. It could be my imagination, but if it isn't - either the fastest travel clickie is too slow or BU is too fast (and in that case forget I said anything).
17.9) After the mini being exploited was disabled, essences are less common? That's just "terrible".
See the above posts. I wasn't aware people were farming abyss ess from T5 mini, but my point is the bottleneck exists even if people weren't or aren't exploiting T5 mini. Having Dranik and T7 mini without a T5 mini makes T5 ess a bottleneck especially since the regular illsalin zone is poop for ess.
17.10) Warriors will NOT become the AFK aoe/tank/dps-gods they were before. They are TANKS. If, by earrings and UW they become large dps...so be it. I will not give them back that unstoppable afk AOE dps in addition to the best mitigation possible.
Fair enough. How about rangers then?  Wink JK sort of.
17.11) The check inventory plugin hits all inventory slots. Sorry, can't fix without WAY too much work for a minor inconvenience.
NP
17.12) It's not a conversion. It's a gamble. If you don't like the rates, don't gamble.
But some of us might have a gambling problem. I'm not saying it's me, but it's me.
17.13) The rewards are going to be heavily looked at after T10.
YAY
17.14) All casters have potential for SWEEPING changes soon. With T10, I'm scaling the spells off of the augment damage. This way, it will be a STATIC bonus at whatever level, relative to the tier. If this works particularly well in T10, I'll retrofit the spells to scale in this manner. Additionally, I will look at the necklace scaling too.
YAY
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:10:22 pm by warrior5 » Logged

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2015, 05:09:59 pm »

Lol I made a joke about essences and the butthurt can be heard from space.

On a serious note: claiming to not exploit it, but taking advantage of vastly increased quantities is hilarious. I will review the drop chances for tiers and minis after T10 as some of the minis are simply being abused too often. T5 was a huge problem as it allowed progression, which the others do not. I intend to simply fix that aspect of it.

Lastly, people hated t5 before. I add a new way for faster (apparently, much much faster) essences and after being abused horribly twice, I've disabled it...which is punishing the server? That's reaching for it...

-Hate

Fair enough but as it exists now there is a bottleneck without the T5 mini. I personally love the minis (more worthwhile content is always better) and I hope you fix the T5 exploit so we can use it again.

I don't see a problem with the ess drop rates in Dranik or T7 mini, if anything T7 mini is way way too low, and Dranik is slightly too low. If I recall, T5 mini seemed a little high since the zone was so small, but definitely not game breaking. Not everyone on the server can solo clear these zones with multiple toons, and if they can, they should be rewarded for their progression. Not to mention the rich benefit from high ess drop rates in minis but then it gets nerfed for others as they progress which is economic oppression!  Grin

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:13:38 pm by warrior5 » Logged

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2015, 07:04:04 pm »

FWIW, my wizard (including pet dps) with Chilled Devil and Mana Neck IX is now doing about 2.3% of my group's DPS against practice dummy using Hateborne's Glacial Gift (~430k dps in 150 or so hits). This is about on par with a paladin with a single (yes one) Firestrike VI.

Dunno.....right now I am running a UC2 monk with 2 NSXI, no earring, and hitting 2.9 mil dps. Mage running mana neck XI and UC2, 9.0 pet, using weapon bag with T9 sword and whip is doing 3.3 mil dps. Swap T9 sword for UW2 longsword and she's doing 3.6 mil dps. This is pet and mage chain casting TV2, on guild PDs.

As for wiz....using UC2, mana neck XI and HGG2 I am getting 2.8 mil dps. basically about the same as monk and NSXI.

I dont think casters is broke. I think if you set things up right and use em right you can do just as much (or more) with a caster or caster/pet as you can with anyt non UW melee.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2015, 07:27:56 pm »

FWIW, my wizard (including pet dps) with Chilled Devil and Mana Neck IX is now doing about 2.3% of my group's DPS against practice dummy using Hateborne's Glacial Gift (~430k dps in 150 or so hits). This is about on par with a paladin with a single (yes one) Firestrike VI.

As for wiz....using UC2, mana neck XI and HGG2 I am getting 2.8 mil dps. basically about the same as monk and NSXI.

Can you post the actual complete results? If this is on practice dummy, how long did you fight? I would be surprised if my wiz could go from 400k dps to 2.8 mil just by going to UC2, hgg2 and nsxi. That said, if both our numbers are correct, then it just means casters are still weak basically until you beat the game, have the best spells, the best neck and UC2+. Not the end of the world, but it would make more sense if they were competitive in all tiers.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2015, 08:08:52 pm »

Ok....lets try this then: NO UC, slot empty, using HGG1 (not 2) and mana neck XI, on CG dummy:

878 seconds, 808336710 damage, or 920657 dps.

Any way you cut it caster dps aint bad, with the exception of necros....but even necros can do well IF you have the death spells and the right situation for massive AE damage.

Oh, and another thing to consider: even though wizzies dont get any pet AA to speak of if you add ANY damaging pet it will increase their dps considerably as long as the pet's alive (even a Scarecrow pet will proc 800K using Mana Neck XI and UC2). If your wiz has a decent halloween pet they do some solid dps with em.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 08:18:25 pm by Chunka » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2015, 11:29:13 pm »

Hate when you said claiming not to exploit while taking advantage of massive drop rates were you referring to my post right before yours? Because any time I find something that seems out of balance I usually discuss it with a guildy or two, get a second opinion, and if they agree something is off I always report it to you as soon as i see a raving green wizard.

I can see why there isnt alot of trust between staff/player base but I wish there was alot more trust between the staff and the player base that has been here enough years to have shown their true colors to everyone, because you can trust and believe when i find a bug/exploit i do report it. And not just in hopes of getting credits. I dont have the ability to donate so reporting that stuff makes me feel like im helping the server out a little.

If I just mis read the tone of the post sorry, but I prob talk to 25% of the server population quite abit when im online, of that 25% id be suprised as hell if a single one of them would find a major exploit and abuse it. Unless its Dimurwar hes always got some exploit going.

Krinkle Sprinkle
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2015, 12:53:37 am »

Heh no Krinkle, that wasn't aimed or implied your way. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2015, 02:04:27 am »

people keep bitchen about t5 being a bottle neck and they will just lower the drop rates in the other tiers.....t5 will not be a bottle neck then..problem solved...

but please keep bitchen...

All I see on here is people asking for more faster ..make this so I have more dps...make this drop more...make this so I can exchange it for this so I can be done faster....

why the rush?

relax...

play.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2015, 02:33:28 am »

people keep bitchen about t5 being a bottle neck and they will just lower the drop rates in the other tiers.....t5 will not be a bottle neck then..problem solved...

but please keep bitchen...

All I see on here is people asking for more faster ..make this so I have more dps...make this drop more...make this so I can exchange it for this so I can be done faster....

why the rush?

relax...

play.

Please stfu hurty - it's a suggestion board. Go somewhere else - I'm tired of your same old "stop suggesting stuff" crap. You don't like suggestions read another thread.

Sorry for language but it's getting old. Be constructive or zip it. Calling people whiners isn't helpful. Hate can do that since he's in charge. When you do it it's annoying.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 02:36:15 am by warrior5 » Logged

Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2015, 06:44:37 am »

Can regular CoH be turned on in all progression songs.  That solves the summoning problem.

I have a key that makes my mage target my G2 summon reward guy and then click his reward item.

Works great for moving both groups around together.

However due to an exploit from t6 back in the day CoH is turned off in t6 where it would be most useful for getting G2 up the stairs.  I just leave G2 at the zonein now.

I think with the OMM fix, not summoning the zone, there is no reason to have coh turned off  in t6 anymore.

Just my 2 cents.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2015, 07:16:57 pm »

Can regular CoH be turned on in all progression songs.  That solves the summoning problem.

I have a key that makes my mage target my G2 summon reward guy and then click his reward item.

Works great for moving both groups around together.

However due to an exploit from t6 back in the day CoH is turned off in t6 where it would be most useful for getting G2 up the stairs.  I just leave G2 at the zonein now.

I think with the OMM fix, not summoning the zone, there is no reason to have coh turned off  in t6 anymore.

Just my 2 cents.

agree, I don't see the problem with group summon reward item working in every zone, but maybe I'm just not thinking in a "how do I get over on the game" mindset

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2015, 08:52:56 pm »

Please stfu hurty - it's a suggestion board. Go somewhere else - I'm tired of your same old "stop suggesting stuff" crap. You don't like suggestions read another thread.

Sorry for language but it's getting old. Be constructive or zip it. Calling people whiners isn't helpful. Hate can do that since he's in charge. When you do it it's annoying.

LOL.. I am being constructive.. you can complain all you like.. I cant comment on your complaints?  Gimme this gimme that... that gets old as well.. I like it just the way it is.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2015, 11:57:31 pm »

LOL.. I am being constructive.. you can complain all you like.. I cant comment on your complaints?  Gimme this gimme that... that gets old as well.. I like it just the way it is.

Remember when you quit after a couple low lvl UWs dropped last Halloween?

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2015, 12:43:52 am »

I do and I still stand by that its was a horrible idea... and I did not play for several months..

I am on another break now.. because all the content is trivial and I don't need a 3rd UW and I frankly have better things to do right now.

That being said the server is still fun and  I do care about how it works because I plan on logging my 6 toons In and having fun in t10.. what I don't want to see is a bunch of people who breeze past all the content in 6 months and are screaming at the Devs for more content!  Its hard for a reason.. if you don't struggle with it what is the fun? for real if you just want your reward for logging in the go play whatever Farmville game Facebook has now.. its totally what you want.. you log in and every day you are guaranteed progress! Everyone gets a prize!

I guess I just want a game that when you get to the end and look around at your peers...they have been through the same tribulations you went through....brothers in arms... that sort of thing... you accomplish something that not everyone can... and as stupid as that may seem in a game... it means something,  to me at least. /shrug but maybe I am off base and what they should do is dumb it all down.. make it so everyone can get from A to Z in a strait line... if people have fun and that's what makes the crowd happy.. then have at it.

its just not what I am interested in..  and its not what EZ meant when I logged in the first time.

and whether you like it or not that is just how it is.. and I will post on threads that seek to undermine that until the mods get involved or I lose hope.

thank you.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2015, 01:50:06 am »

I do and I still stand by that its was a horrible idea... and I did not play for several months..

I am on another break now.. because all the content is trivial and I don't need a 3rd UW and I frankly have better things to do right now.

That being said the server is still fun and  I do care about how it works because I plan on logging my 6 toons In and having fun in t10.. what I don't want to see is a bunch of people who breeze past all the content in 6 months and are screaming at the Devs for more content!  Its hard for a reason.. if you don't struggle with it what is the fun? for real if you just want your reward for logging in the go play whatever Farmville game Facebook has now.. its totally what you want.. you log in and every day you are guaranteed progress! Everyone gets a prize!

I guess I just want a game that when you get to the end and look around at your peers...they have been through the same tribulations you went through....brothers in arms... that sort of thing... you accomplish something that not everyone can... and as stupid as that may seem in a game... it means something,  to me at least. /shrug but maybe I am off base and what they should do is dumb it all down.. make it so everyone can get from A to Z in a strait line... if people have fun and that's what makes the crowd happy.. then have at it.

its just not what I am interested in..  and its not what EZ meant when I logged in the first time.

and whether you like it or not that is just how it is.. and I will post on threads that seek to undermine that until the mods get involved or I lose hope.

thank you.

You're really basic man - you think you have any idea what the devs are thinking? To suggest if someone asks for "x" the devs will definitely nerf something else is obnoxious. You have no idea what hate or akka are thinking and neither do I.

If anyone suggests anything to make the game a bit more streamlined you lose it - regardless of the body of their suggestions. Forget that I and others suggest things which should be fixed to avoid exploiting as well - and you claim it isn't even an exploit.

If a UW2 drops during a once-a-year signature event you lose it and quit. Forget how completely awesome the event was and how much time Hate and Akka both spent on it. When you criticize them for their decisions, including insinuating they are making the server too easy (which is utterly bs, they're obviously making it better), you're being disrespectful to the hosts. My suggestions are 90% improvements to the server in my opinion, not just asking for freebies - sometimes I whiff, we all do. Wanting to see less zerkers, wanting to have access to T5 mini because it's cool, posting updated caster data, wanting to see more diversity in the game and wanting to spend less time in Jaggedpine are not gimme gimme gimme - they're suggestions. Sorry you got your team through T9 and now you have to watch people on the server catch up - learn to deal with it.

It doesn't matter to you if someone spots a bug - you're annoyed. If someone has a different opinion about progression and classes and whatever you're totally pissed off because it's not what you want.

I say it's time you bail then. The server and folks on it obviously piss you off too much. You're part of the "whaa whaa whaa - it was so much harder for me" crew - which everyone knows is total bs. Everyone and their cousin on EZ knows some people benefit massively from time to time before certain things get nerfed or changed (T6 mass pull, skin of drake, dranik drops left and right, T5 ess and exploits, berry exploits, super cheap mana necks, crazy GSoA drops for a few days, crystal conversion much higher, making half a mil. in pvp zone and exploiting ninja clickie, increased eofs drop rates, charms, scepters, cash and pets dropping like candy and literally with candy for hween etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.) It all evens out over time.

You're full of it hurty and it's painfully obvious. Just quit while you're ahead man and spare us the "whaa." You suggest if I just play more I will progress? I am on nearly every day - but I never see you. I like difficult games also, that's why I play on this server.

I have hundreds of days played just like the rest of us. We all do. It's a super hard server even with the occasional mass drops. Get over yourself man you're not special.

I'm done with the flame just so tired of folks derailing suggestion threads because they want to "whaa" about how they used to walk 10 miles a day naked in -20 degree blizzard conditions when everyone else knows they are completely full of it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 03:14:42 am by warrior5 » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061