Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 01:53:45 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Vampires Attack Blackburrow! 6-9-15  (Read 13002 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2015, 10:05:57 pm »

That's right. Some of those pesky vampires broke free of T10 and caused quite a mess of things. A few strong willed players managed to muscle their way through a few of them, but were simply overwhelmed until Stone Sergeant Grognir, Arch Warden Tessenar, and Arcanist Victus arrived to put the hurt on the vampires. Several people walked out with MANY more Superior Lightstones, some essences, varying amounts of plat bags/chests, and/or lots of T10 consumables.

If you have thoughts/opinions on this evening's events, please post them in this thread!

Coming with reboot, the necromancer "Death" line will additionally debuff the healing received by the target by 5% per rank. This effect will not stack and only the highest one will apply (though it should still be possible to dump all ranks of Death on a target for DoT madness). The healing debuff will NOT be spread by Epidemic though.

-Hate

EDIT: I'll post fully up-to-date spell file tomorrow, once I test the changes. :-D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:13:02 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 10:08:29 pm »

Darn, sounds fun as hell. Sucks I'm out of town Smiley

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 10:41:26 pm »

I think you need to double the hp on trash mobs and at least 4x on the names.
Champions are harder to kill then named. (it's like this in t9 as well)
I think you hit a good spot with the resist check. (with 5-8s in alts i have about 3k resists on toons.
Danish

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 03:10:08 am »

That's so awesome!
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 09:41:10 am »

As a t9 player my 12 toons handled the trash alright.

I tanked about 4 of the yellow cons, including one that was hitting for 700k, and was fine until I got trained. (The moment the 4th mob died, by chance...)

A larger zone where people couldn't resort back to non-instance nonsense would be great. 

I would have done more testing if not for the training, Never got to a red con.
Pyronost

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 12:37:42 pm »

Yeah, I can't really speak from a tanking perspective, because my gear wasn't on par I quickly found out. However, the mobs themselves were effing cool, and it was nice to see what I have to look forward to in a few months.

@Dina - There were a few who were training other players who pulled multiple mobs in order to steal loot. As soon as a mob would die if you had more than one, you'd get smashed by a group of other ones dragged by another player who would feign death and loot whatever you had killed.

Rayge Face - 73 Warrior
Surprize Face - 73 Pal
Stowic Face - 73 Cleric
Kokaine Face - 72 Berzerker
Tranquill Face - 73 Monk
Rumblepack - 73 Bard
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 02:45:37 pm »

Yeah, I can't really speak from a tanking perspective, because my gear wasn't on par I quickly found out. However, the mobs themselves were effing cool, and it was nice to see what I have to look forward to in a few months.

@Dina - There were a few who were training other players who pulled multiple mobs in order to steal loot. As soon as a mob would die if you had more than one, you'd get smashed by a group of other ones dragged by another player who would feign death and loot whatever you had killed.

I saw one person doing this, they got summoned near 3 mobs and GM bound to that spot. Death loops are apparently not as funny on the receiving end.

-Hate

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 02:56:38 pm »

Sad Shocked Sad Shocked

I missed something!!1

who got my lewtz?

guess I should log in:P

Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 07:04:39 pm »

Since thats a pic of all my alts corpses hate posted I just want to say I lived through that and won the fight. I had an entire inventory full of prayers of life clickys and thus was undefeatable. I felt that was important.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Pyronost

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 09:24:18 am »

I saw one person doing this, they got summoned near 3 mobs and GM bound to that spot. Death loops are apparently not as funny on the receiving end.

-Hate

Winning.

Rayge Face - 73 Warrior
Surprize Face - 73 Pal
Stowic Face - 73 Cleric
Kokaine Face - 72 Berzerker
Tranquill Face - 73 Monk
Rumblepack - 73 Bard
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 06:08:48 pm »

I take it this was a one night event?

won't even say who requested this so many months ago

troxeler

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 10:46:53 pm »

Wished i would have made this event.  Hope it was fun and informative to all who made it.  On a side note the changes made to the necro death line, seem to have created a problem stacking multiple ranks on top of each other, my rank 3 is landing but then none of the other ranks 1,2 are landing on top.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2015, 11:41:04 pm »

Wished i would have made this event.  Hope it was fun and informative to all who made it.  On a side note the changes made to the necro death line, seem to have created a problem stacking multiple ranks on top of each other, my rank 3 is landing but then none of the other ranks 1,2 are landing on top.

This is an issue with the effect. Sequential casts (i.e. Death, Death II, Death III, etc) still works normally.

-Hate

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2015, 03:49:29 am »

This is an issue with the effect. Sequential casts (i.e. Death, Death II, Death III, etc) still works normally.

-Hate
it's an issue on live as well, basically they are designed to stack BUT the games sees a lower version of the same spell being cast and says NOPE even though equivalent and higher versions stack.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2015, 01:55:50 pm »

Does Death III ... cast Death II and Death I?  I dont have the spells :p

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats