Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 08:11:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: Source Update 6/23/2015  (Read 54000 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2015, 04:21:32 pm »

Yes I realize the server is down.

I really hate Windows Server 2012 when it comes to running Windows Updates.

We'll be back up shortly with buff stacking issues fixed as well as buff duration issues fixed.

EZ Server GM
avadar

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2015, 04:25:39 pm »

Man I swear i just looted a GSoA from Qvic right before I crashed... Hopefully that is in my inventory lol.. If not that would be the story of my life hah.

- Harthek
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2015, 04:39:01 pm »

Back up

EZ Server GM
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2015, 04:48:31 pm »

IG/Warrior buff problem is fixed.

Denzig <STONE>
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2015, 08:40:29 pm »

Seems as npc run speed has increased. watching them stop as they run up on me now. use to have a distance and wouldnt get hit
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2015, 12:17:44 am »

If its the same issue its that the fastest travel click isnt as fast as it was. Same for BU pet run buff.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2015, 01:26:12 am »

Not sure if you addressed it yet Akka, but the Shm Ancestral Grudge still isn't counting down normally.  Counts down 7 or so seconds, jumps up 2 seconds, down 4, up 2, etc.

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2015, 02:52:20 am »

Seems as npc run speed has increased. watching them stop as they run up on me now. use to have a distance and wouldnt get hit

I was noticing that in t6, they would just destroy me from behind on pulls running up and stopping even with reward speed on.
spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2015, 09:49:24 pm »

noticed pets dropping buffs when zoning
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2015, 12:15:28 am »

So is run speed changed on mobs? Or is it somehow messed up on players? Because mobs I was able to outrun before are now right on my tail, stunning me often enough to make mass pulls in these zones no longer viable.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2015, 02:34:30 am »

MQ still reports run speed = 255 with clickie on, i dont know where that info is pulled from thou, so may be wrong
But character speed looks normal to me, dosn't seem slower
So to me, it looks like mob speed has increased, poss change in code has messed with mob run speed formula?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 02:37:24 am by Aeryn » Logged

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2015, 03:58:09 am »

So is run speed changed on mobs? Or is it somehow messed up on players? Because mobs I was able to outrun before are now right on my tail, stunning me often enough to make mass pulls in these zones no longer viable.

Yeah I came back and instantly went to much lower tier content while this gets figured out. Normal quite large pulls I've been able to do t6+ are now not viable due to being stunned in seconds and dead not long after.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2015, 04:25:52 am »

Yeah, this combined with the increased stuns we were getting from the update a few months back is a killer.

Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2015, 05:13:29 am »

Okay.. there is something definitely going on still. I am farming T7 trying to get 1 wrist to flag a toon for T8 and this is what happened to me:

I got chewed up like a beast on several pulls. Normally I can pull sections of the zone and survive running back to my group. Example I would pull the Drangol camp in the SE corner, all the crocs along the beach, the 1 croc in the pool and the Drangol camp by the small lake and then run back to my raid group at the foot of the ramp leading to the SE Drangol camp without going below 40% health. The mobs seem to be nipping at my heels the whole way even though I have the Swiftest Speed reward clicky. I was down to 23% or so by the time I got back and died at the feet of my group before I could get heals off with the pallies proc. That was pulling 20-30 mobs. I tried to pull all of the mobs around Blookmoon keep, which was 10-15 mobs.. and again.. I died as I reached my group.

The most baffling time was when I pulled the small group of 5 Shadowmane Shamans that are to the left of the Bloodmoon keep. I parked my group on the road near them so I didn't have far to go. I pulled those 5 Shamans and a warg... 6 mobs total.. and barely made it to my group with 20% health left on my warrior. I know in the past they could wipe you if you didn't have high enough resists because of the poison AoE they would cast. My warrior is full T9 geared, Shield of the Ages LV (maxxed), 3775 resists and about 3.2mil hps fully raid buffed. I never had a problem with that group before and wouldn't even go below 98% health even if they did their AoE cast. I could pull that little group.. and all the other mobs around them and then run north to the small cluster there and grab those and make it back to my group at the Bloodmoon Keep area and survive no problem. I am down to running around with my entire raid group everywhere and pulling 10 mobs or less in order to survive.

Another thing is my pets were going zonkers. I noticed on some several occasions that I would pull a small group and my pets would run off somewhere and attack something else not in sight and not on my target list as I was cleaning up my pull. I thought maybe I targeted something by accident hitting the auto target key followed by my auto assist key. I saw this was not the case when I had Pride spawn at the entrance to the zone. I ported my entire raid up to the zone in and attacked Pride and nothing else was around since I had cleared that area at the beginning. Once Pride was dead.. my pets took off toward the small camp targeting something. I had to hit my Pet Stop hotkey to get them to come back.

Overall I have to agree with the other posts about the stuns.. I seem to be getting stunned a lot and there is still something about the mobs doing more damage than I remember while trying to drag them back to my group. I thought maybe my Shield of Ages and Warrior epic buffs weren't working but I clicked off the Stonewall XI and Warrior VII buffs and attacked a mob. They were hitting me for 69kish. I enabled the buffs again and they were only hitting for 23kish with a max of 40k so the buffs seem to be working to mitigate damage. I am wondering while pulling mobs and running with my back towards them if they are getting backstabs in and spells are landing that I should be resisting. I just seem to be taking ALOT more damage for a fully geared T9 warrior with UW IX, max Shield LV and IG pet resulting in way less mobs being pulled at a time.
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2015, 07:08:53 am »

Wiped 3-4 times on normal pulls in t9 for me.

Not just pulling, just fighting at the army 100% to dead.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)