Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 05:51:28 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gem Vendors  (Read 5269 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2015, 05:18:11 am »

you will need quite a few black sapphire, jacinth, diamond and blue diamond. If you dont have any on you, there are merchants around the world you can buy them from. I use two merchants in Abysmal Sea (port code: abysmal): Tialechaety Orrthemech, a tinkering vendor, who sells black sapphires, and general goods vendor Tasec Dreeng. Both are close to each other in the hold of the boat.

That's from official wiki.  Just went to Abysmal Sea and /target Tialechaety and I see where the NPC should be but its not there...same with the other NPC. Any other tips where to get the gems?  I am running PoK looking now w/o any luck.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 07:41:52 am »

If you have a toon with access to the crafters guild they are all sold in there.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 09:45:20 am »

Weird....I just popped on to Abyssmal Sea and they were both there, both selling gems. What are you saying to the teleporter to get there? Should be "abysmal".

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 11:27:47 am »

Yeah that's what I said...I can /target them but they are not there like they are invisible

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 08:53:55 pm »

Nope, I saw em, bought from em. They are there for me.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 01:17:32 pm »

There is a z factor...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis