Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 10:11:25 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Print
Author Topic: We're Making A List!  (Read 39081 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2015, 01:20:21 pm »

Yeah, this has been known from day one, its all over the thread about RoF2 on EZ. Last I saw the emu peeps decided that stacking the same aug in a weapon is an exploit, and shouldnt be allowed. Informing Trev how it works on EZ didnt seem to do any good. So....keep UF to stack augs, if you decide you need to, and after you've aug stacked switch back to RoF2 to play.

Its a hassle, but its worth it; the RoF2 client is a ton better than UF.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2015, 01:43:31 pm »

Maybe a combine that would allow an aug to stay the same but its ID to change?

So you could have a FSV and combine with a aug changer 1 and get a FSV-1 Add a Aug Changer 2 and get a FSV-2...

So a 3 aug weapon could have a FSV, A FSV-1, and a FSV-2

I'm no programmer so have no idea if thats even possible or worth it, or maybe just to complicated, but just a thought.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2015, 08:10:20 pm »

So you could have a FSV and combine with a aug changer 1 and get a FSV-1 Add a Aug Changer 2 and get a FSV-2...

I'm no programmer so have no idea if thats even possible or worth it, or maybe just to complicated, but just a thought.

Better plan, copy paste the code for the augs 2-3 times rename each copy to add a 1-2-3 and add the first rank of each to the vendor like the original augs then be done with it. Anyone can use UF to still stack the normal augs and if someone wants the convenience of RoF2 they can just farm up more augs.
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2015, 09:18:35 pm »

Better plan, copy paste the code for the augs 2-3 times rename each copy to add a 1-2-3 and add the first rank of each to the vendor like the original augs then be done with it. Anyone can use UF to still stack the normal augs and if someone wants the convenience of RoF2 they can just farm up more augs.

This is backwards thinking, its an issue today and someday UF wont be available. I get that this is a free server and dev time is limited but do you want to force new people to DL 2 clients and then learn the whole aug / deaug thing to get the appropriate aug in the right slot? Lets think ahead to new people and not just be ok with inconveniencing the current people.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Loveborne

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2015, 09:09:36 pm »

Updated original post. <3

-Love
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2015, 03:14:14 am »

• Neither Hate or myself could find anything wrong with Black Unicorn. If there is still something wrong with him then please be specific as to what it is so that we can check it out and pinpoint the problem.

-Love

Only issue i know of, is it appears as a human model - it used to show the correct graphic, has been like that for a while, and same on all my clients, If it is just me then ignore ) and i will dig further into issue my side )

I dont know if correct or not, slot 12 shows as unknown on C.D and MoF, maybe others ) - latest spell file

No big problem, just for info

Thanks )

slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2015, 08:10:48 am »

Experience potions - can we make them combine-able? 2 80's = 160  and so on?

Thoughts?

Deadend
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2015, 01:48:17 pm »

Experience potions - can we make them combine-able? 2 80's = 160  and so on?

Thoughts?

Deadend

+1 folks would actually save/use them again. Should ideally stack with clickies.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2015, 04:10:01 pm »

so we can create 1000% xp pots and then get 1000% xp clicky?

lolz.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2015, 05:08:34 pm »

What's a cap?

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2015, 09:08:24 pm »

Updated original post.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2015, 11:26:22 pm »

all of these things are good....

great work!

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2015, 12:36:23 am »

No pet affinity on druids?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2015, 12:48:00 am »

And speaking of pets....we ever find out why perm pet buffs fade on zone or camp? STILL seeing buffs like Tserinna's clicky, defensive boon, elemental rage, Hulkamania, etc vanish if I log off or zone.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2015, 12:49:30 am »

pet affinity for all classes would be good...the zerks need it...pets that dont get group heals are dead pets...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65014
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 157
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)