Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 02:29:22 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Haven't played in 2 years.  (Read 3415 times)
barrettd04

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2015, 10:37:22 am »

Wazzup?!

I'm thinking of coming back to the good ole ez serber, but I have some questions.

I haven't really played in a couple years.  Last I remember my squad was almost done with T3/4, no UC's, pretty noobish.

Should I just start all over?  I fear things have changed so much that It'll be hard to wrap my head around trying to pick up where I left off.  Would it be easier to just start a new goon squad?  Are my accounts even active?  Would they have been deleted due to lack of logins?

Hope everyone's been well!

-Gary Busey

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 10:53:32 am »

Hey! Long time no see!!

Honestly, you would be fine where you left off (unless you just REALLY want to start over). I would make sure each of your characters rehails Trainer in QRG/Nexus/Stone Hive and visits the INT/WIS/Melee vendor(s) to make sure you've got some of the more recent spells.

As for active accounts, we do NOT delete or destroy old accounts or characters. The amount of space unused characters consume is trivial. Even if it wasn't, it would take a lot before we started murdering characters for "space".

At T3/T4, you might want to invest some time in ToFS, as it's a power grinders' paradise for charm upgrades (assuming you can withstand the abuse there).

Hope to be seeing your online soon. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats