Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 02:43:05 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Adding Augments  (Read 5680 times)
revloc02

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2015, 05:44:59 pm »

This should be easy, but I can't figure it out: Adding augments to an item.

Apparently I need to open the item's description and then pick up an augment and put it in an augment slot. But I can't see an augment slot in the item's description window.

I am using the Underfoot client. Any ideas?
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 06:11:45 pm »

Yes. You cannot add augs to item description with an older client; must be RoF2. If you are going to use the older client you need to buy an aug sealer box from the sealer merchant, combine them in the box.

Meanwhile, RoF2 is the better (and the recommended) client. Suggest you might wanna use it.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 10:01:11 pm »

Will need both copies if you want to actually successfully augment your items. At least that is how it was when I last played. Can't double up in ROF
Openwounds

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 12:55:01 am »

Don't mean to hijack a thread but since we are on the topic.  Can't you Aug multiple fire strikes the same level in one item?

..Kroggia..
RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 01:44:15 am »

You can do 2 fire augs
But can only do it with UF client atm
I think Hate has something in place to sort on RoF2, but not implemented yet

Red

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 09:03:11 am »

Yep....Trev saw putting two of the same type aug in one item as an exploit and didnt allow it in the emu RoF2....well, no, he didnt disallow it, but said he wouldnt try to find a way around it. Understandable, since we arent the only server using RoF2, and properly it IS an exploit, even in underfoot. Its just an exploit that original management adopted as part of the standard for EZ.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 73