Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 06:55:04 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hateborne/Akkadius  (Read 4827 times)
Thos

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2015, 11:10:24 am »

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to say thanks for all of your efforts.  This server is one of the few emu servers that has been able to stand the test of time.  Hunter built an amazing escape for us and your efforts have allowed it to continue on for years to come.  I think he would be proud of the server and the work you've done to keep his vision moving forward. 

Thank you!
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 03:30:49 pm »

also...

free lootz?

k thanks:)

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 04:53:13 pm »

Can only echo the sentiment. I get pissy sometimes, like anyone else, and go off and sulk/pout for a while....but the honest truth is that you guys do a ridiculously amazing job given your resources, limitations and the bitching expectations of assholes like me. Not playing as much lately, thanks to a grueling work schedule, but this is my online home.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 03:56:48 pm »

I would also echo that but it would probably blow, Hate's mind....on second thought.........always the hater Grin

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 05:29:42 am »

I like goats...........

I like Akka and Hate and Love as well though  Tongue

oh yeah, I like Nate too, kinda.....maybe

Pages: [1]
Print