Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 02:43:07 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: EZ credit  (Read 14023 times)
Holybourne

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2015, 04:48:06 am »

Hey guys, old player from back in the day. I am looking to return cause you can never truly escape EQ. I don't wanna start from scratch again, so my questions are, I looked at the EZ credit merchant in game, but he wouldn't tell me Epic book, strike augments or platinum prices. I'm not sure if they are not avail or if I didn't download a correct file.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 08:20:35 am »

EZ Credits aren't currently purchase'able - but... Even if they were, I wouldn't mess with it to level up characters. It's easy to level up a crew from scratch, and to level up 6 toons instantly would take a lot of credits... plus the leveling 1-70 will be a good warmup back into the game.

Unofficial Wiki Getting Started Guide

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 08:21:36 am »

Also Welcome Back =)

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Holybourne

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 09:29:23 am »

Ah ok, that answers my question Smiley I was just interested in a few strike Augs, and perhaps UC. Don't know if I can stomach LDON again haha.
Thos

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 10:30:01 am »

Charms are quite a bit easier now, you can get them in TOFS2 as well, LDON isn't the best place anymore.  In any case, you'd be best off putting the cash towards a FWP but whatever floats your boat!
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 12:14:36 pm »

Ah ok, that answers my question Smiley I was just interested in a few strike Augs, and perhaps UC. Don't know if I can stomach LDON again haha.

you will hate T5 ... LDON is a cake walk.. plus LDON is really only optional or progression ... other then 4 king cards from level 5
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 04:42:30 pm »

Getting a UC anymore isnt anything. Takes very little time anymore. Thos his right: save your cash for a free waypoint creator.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Holybourne

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 05:33:28 pm »

Haha I was actually about done with t5 before I quit playing. I played with LL and henna and them from FearMongers. It was a blast. Sounds good with tofs, excited to check it out.
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 08:24:42 am »

be cool if you could sell back old items at half price
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 07:46:57 pm »

be cool if you could sell back old items at half price

Or full price Tongue Definitely spent my fair share on useless items which have since been removed.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 09:20:01 am »

I guess I view it differently. The way I see it I am giving a donation to the server, not buying an item. The credits and what you can get with them are simply a thank you for the donation.

Once server admin uses my donation to support the server's upkeep and operation that money is gone; they dont get more money from me the following month. If they spent the money on hardware and a year later have to either replace it or upgrade it, then dont get money back for that now "useless item".

The way it is seems fair to me.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 02:56:58 pm »

I dont think anyone is expecting to get cash back in return. But Credits, ya why not.
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 04:05:23 pm »

I guess I view it differently. The way I see it I am giving a donation to the server, not buying an item. The credits and what you can get with them are simply a thank you for the donation.

Once server admin uses my donation to support the server's upkeep and operation that money is gone; they dont get more money from me the following month. If they spent the money on hardware and a year later have to either replace it or upgrade it, then dont get money back for that now "useless item".

The way it is seems fair to me.

I agree with Chunka, there should be no expectation that if an item bought with credits is made obsolete, that you get credits back.  The only possible exception I could see is if someone purchased something the day before the item was completely made useless.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2015, 12:13:38 pm »

I dont think anyone is expecting to get cash back in return. But Credits, ya why not.

this

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 12:20:22 pm »

The only thing I have to return is the group COH as it is now irrelevant... but this is a non subject really... I dont care..

I would rather they spend the time on fun stuff instead of trying to do this kind of silly thing.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 73