Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 08:46:52 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tserrina's Whip  (Read 4470 times)
Mixlor

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2015, 07:17:51 pm »

Yo Hate!

Any chance to make Tserrina's Whip useable by Beastlords too? Always wondered for a class that commands beasts.. the whip couldn't be used by them. Any ideas or would it destroy the EZ universe?

Thanks for considering it!

* Yeah.. I still use my Beastlord so for all you trolls that are gonna start in on the beastlord being worthless.. bugger off! You want a piece of Old Man Mixxy?! Come get some! *

Mix
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 05:31:17 am by Mixlor » Logged
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 07:54:02 pm »

Some players are stating that BSTs are better since the AA revamp. Gonna dust mine off and check it out.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 10:03:22 pm »

Poet Warrior

To
c-----@yahoo.com

Oct 9, 2013 

I just looked at the whip and seems that its considered 1 hand slashing which monks/beast can't use, only blunt.

 Hide original message

> Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 21:14:44 -0700
> From: c-----@yahoo.com
> Subject: Tserrina loot
> To: the_poet_warrior@hotmail.com
>
> Was wondering if you'd consider putting monk and beastlord as classes that can use Tserrina's whip. Right now, as far as pure melee go, only wars, rangers, rogues can use it and that makes ranger and rogues clear cut winners for dps for T7+ groups. The whip can be augged out with not only an ninjastrike X but also a ninjastrike 8, with the added dps from ns8, the monks and beastlords can't compete. I mentioned it to Hateborne when he first itemized Tserrina but he was more focused on the benefits for casters and never itemized melee centric stuff to make Tserrina a good farm for all group setups. Beastlords epics are whips anyhow, and I just think that all melee should have access to the loot table from Tserrina unless you want to put in an item with the same number of aug slots for the two melee centric classes that got hosed as far as Tserrina itemization goes for beastlord and monk.
>
> Dimurwar
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 10:06:01 pm »

This is a snippet of the conversation Hunter and I had when I was feedbacking ToFS.  He saw no problem with the lack of access to the weapon for monks and beastlords and that's why it has stayed the way it is, just letting you know the concerns were voiced when Tserrina was itemized and at the time, bossman said it was fine by him.
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 02:11:55 am »

I mean no disrespect whatsoever to the late Hunter, but if others thought it might be a good idea.. then why not the change? If we are going to keep it as is because Hunter didn't want it and we are trying to keep the server as close as he had it...then I am fine with that too. But if it is considered a slash weapon then I can live with that too if BST and MNK aren't suppose to be able to slash. Just thought I would ask.

Thanks!

Mix
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:26:19 am by Mixlor » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats