Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 07:31:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Well Hello there everyone.  (Read 4490 times)
Nerdx

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2015, 03:11:52 pm »

So, I was thinking of making a come back to EZ I have missed it lol. But my Eqemulator logins have all been lost since the new PC upgrade so I would have to start all over again. I would also have to re-install eq and all that jazz. So i will ponder my come back and see about setting up new eqemulator logins. If i can muster the want to go through all that again and get new logins I might see you all in game again!

Also. If I do start over any way I could have all my old toons deleted so I can have their names again? I have a screenshot i posted on here from a UI I made a long time ago with their names on it so I can prove they are mine.

-Nerdx
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 03:29:56 pm »

Dont know whether or not admin would do that....but it looked as if you were to T5 with your team. Shouldnt take too long to recover everything. Yell if I can help.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Nerdx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 03:31:36 pm »

Yeah I was not very far T5 for most of them and yes catching up wouldnt be terrible. Still tryiong my best to sort out this eqemu stuff I have a small chance of maybe getting 1 team back /crossing fingers
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 03:50:01 pm »

Good luck!!

BTW....when you replaced your PC did any of the old clients you used save? If so you can at least find your usernames for the accounts.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Nerdx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 04:01:00 pm »

No, nothing everything is brand new the old HD I had blew up, So I just built a brand new system. I have been able to figure out a few of the login names thus far just not sure which ones so at least ill get a few toons back I think lol
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 07:43:14 pm »

BTW Nerdx.....some links regarding our OOC convo:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1594324

Thats a decent board and not bad processor with 8 gigs ram for 180 bucks.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.2507956

Above is a better processor and better board, no ram, for 190. Either work well together.

If you're married to Intel.....well, prepare to spend more for anything comparable.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)