Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 06:01:29 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Bot-Farmer Suspend! (10-12-15)  (Read 13243 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2015, 06:55:53 pm »

Bot-Farmer Suspended

Yup, another one down. This poor guy lost two ranks on all three UWs, had the Gods Min/Maj quest tasks reset (i.e. has to do them again) on those three, destroyed 300+ SLS, nuked ~300 essences of varying rank, obliterated a few hundred HoH tokens, ~150 MILLION platinum poured into my personal ducktales vault, and suspended the associated accounts for ONE WEEK.

The account has been notated, so the next offense will be a very permanent game over. There is a startlingly similar posting on an old game currency/item selling page for what was just removed. I wonder how quickly said page gets taken down...

-Hate

EDIT: Forgot to add, Mask of Experience took 200 rank hit as well. Don't bot kids.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:10:14 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 07:30:29 pm »

Rest in piss, cheating buttholes.  Cool
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 08:24:35 pm »

Lol who the fuck was it, I'm dying to know.

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 09:42:27 pm »

boom!

yea ...whats the skibby on who it was:)?

Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 09:55:02 pm »

Roombas always cost more than they're worth.

huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 10:46:49 pm »

Let me give you my account info, you can throw the extra plat there....   LoL
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 06:19:55 am »

I always love trying to figure out who got smashed with suspensions.  Just makes me pay attention to who is and who isn't online for a couple days.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 08:13:25 am »

I always love trying to figure out who got smashed with suspensions.  Just makes me pay attention to who is and who isn't online for a couple days.

I definitely was errr was not Fugitive. He'll totally be online this week....yeah....  ::whistle::

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 11:46:41 am »

Nooo...Kruciel!!! Why!!! You were suppose to get me thru T10! How could you!!!! Or was it Krincle?...

PS... Don't roll over.. you might get a mouthful of piss...

*sobs*

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 11:48:18 am by Mixlor » Logged
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2015, 12:06:42 pm »

Come on Mix, me and Krincle both know to turn the scripts off when Hate is online. What do you think we are, amateurs?
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2015, 12:28:25 pm »

It was me. I secretly sell tokens, GSoA and essences (sometimes SLS and sometimes Y, but seldom AEIOU) from a supersecret website hosted in Malaysia, under the alias "ShittyWok". Oh, you can also find my items listed on the bathroom wall of a mens restroom at a Denny's in Bloomington, MN (the one in Duluth closed). Oh, thats the one on American Blvd, not 78th!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2015, 01:11:51 pm »

I never even realized folks could make a living selling their stuff from a free emulator server.  lol.     so I'm bored at the office and playing around with google.   man, there are tons out there for ezserver.   this one dude has updated bump on his thread as of today.  Smiley

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2015, 04:02:37 pm »

Hey Drep, how about putting a link...that way we can see if anyone we know is out there selling crap....I thought selling stuff was dead on this server after Hunter made it so you couldn't sell toons anymore.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2015, 04:07:35 pm »

There is a startlingly similar posting on an old game currency/item selling page for what was just removed.

Hey Hate, how about giving a link to the webpage...We can setup a buy and then have you swoop in like the Po Po with your blue lights blazing.  You could even sit at your computer and make siren noises HAHAHAHA!  Cheesy

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2015, 04:32:49 pm »

Umm.. with the way the server has been acting up in the past few days/week...I haven't been online in the past few days. In fact I had to make certain it wasn't me since I haven't been my usual gaming self.

It was me. I secretly sell tokens, GSoA and essences (sometimes SLS and sometimes Y, but seldom AEIOU) from a supersecret website hosted in Malaysia, under the alias "ShittyWok". Oh, you can also find my items listed on the bathroom wall of a mens restroom at a Denny's in Bloomington, MN (the one in Duluth closed). Oh, thats the one on American Blvd, not 78th!

Come on Chunka! We all know it wasn't you. You are too busy hollering at ppl to read the wikis when they ask a question in /ooc to do something constructive as running bot farming scripts...

I never even realized folks could make a living selling their stuff from a free emulator server.  lol

Your kidding right!? Please... you can sell anything on the internet. Watch! Selling Hateborne! Have your own personal Awesome Dev at your disposal! Comes with a feisty temper but if you can catch him in the right mood...he will help you out or bust yer chops! Do I hear $5?....$10? Bidder at $25... do I hear $30?... going once... twice.. sold!

Damn.. sorry guys.. Loveborne won the bid. You missed out.

Next up... Kruciel! Do I hear $5.... awww hell.. just take him for free...

J/K! Remember kids! Don't bot farm! You will pay the consequences!

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 123
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)