Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:48:46 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Random EQ Live Memory  (Read 6059 times)
swamphy

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2010, 09:09:07 am »

... Casting harmony on noob casters with my druid, telling them it increased mana regen. They bought it almost every time. (Some would come back for another after it wore off)

... Telling melee that if they leave their AFK flag on, it increases AC even though it won't show up in their AC number. 20 min later, run through commons and see all the tanks with afk flag on (word spreads fast).

Pazuzu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 09:51:00 am »

Giving Orc pawns mod Rods in Gfaydark =P
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 10:32:48 am »

Giving 100000 copper to west freeport rats and watching noobs stood around not been able to move after they looted it.
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 10:34:14 am »

Showing people where the invisible bridge in the deep was but giving them a wrong location to cross..argrrrrrrrrrggggh Splat!
qualin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 10:37:52 am »

Speaking of the invisible bridge in the deep...

On Vallon, my guild was in the deep on our way to kill the big worm thing. A rival guild came in behind us for a pvp battle.  The invisible bridge was separating us, and we hadn't engaged yet. Their leader, a gnome rogue, came halfway across the bridge to check things out. I popped him with an arrow, he turned and ran straight off the bridge dieing.

lol, one of my favorites.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 10:54:24 am »

Minor Illusioning as a coin thingie and watching newbs try to pick it up for ages...

Camping drezlna for jboots for 36+ hours straight with friends, sleeping in shifts to get a few pairs of jboots.

Feeling of awe running naked from Qeynos to Rivervale after having banked all my gear to make sure I wouldn't loose anything if I died.
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 12:03:31 pm »

Haha are you me?  I did all those same things.  Naked run from Freeport to Qeynos, when there was only 1 wizard on the server who could port (and he was a jerk hahah)

How about, zoning back and forth between Cazic Thule and Feerot(?) back in the Rubicite days... because there was a huge lizard train inside CT, and "Bouncer Hurd" on the outside.  Grin

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 104
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)