Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 06:04:00 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Explosive AA gains.  (Read 11203 times)
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2015, 07:40:58 am »

well, as it stands now, RoA means literally zero to any toon besides your main tank.

Until t12 opens next week.

If we're voting in categories, i'd be super in favor of the first 50 levels of mask be worth the full 50% xp.

And if we're still in the phase of sticking the finger in the dike, removing the ability to MGB masks would buy some time. But buying time is only a temp fix, if we need to rip the band aid off, might as well.

And at the risk of stepping on Loveborne's toes, she's probably stumbled upon the next Ages idea anyways : morph the SOT into the next AA-type grind with Stones of Impotence as the GSOAish stumbling block. With or without AA even being involved. /shrug, it's staring right at us.. And I'm saying that as a dude who does not own even a single toon with a sceptre of time at all.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2015, 07:07:20 pm »

well, as it stands now, RoA means literally zero to any toon besides your main tank.

Until t12 opens next week.

If we're voting in categories, i'd be super in favor of the first 50 levels of mask be worth the full 50% xp.

And if we're still in the phase of sticking the finger in the dike, removing the ability to MGB masks would buy some time. But buying time is only a temp fix, if we need to rip the band aid off, might as well.

And at the risk of stepping on Loveborne's toes, she's probably stumbled upon the next Ages idea anyways : morph the SOT into the next AA-type grind with Stones of Impotence as the GSOAish stumbling block. With or without AA even being involved. /shrug, it's staring right at us.. And I'm saying that as a dude who does not own even a single toon with a sceptre of time at all.

Hmm.. interesting idea. Although I kinda hate the idea of making the exp mask non MGB cuz I use it for my raid of 18. Would force me to have level a mask on at least 1 toon in each group.. but it still can be done. If that will make the server better, then I am all for it. I mean cutting off the ability to MGB would mean not being able to buff a lot of new players or folks with lesser ranks of EXP masks, but then again... they can level one up just as well as the next person. Like I said before in a previous post, I have played the game and leveled up just fine without the EXP mask. And the masks had been out for a while before I even started mine. Have I received exp buffs from players with high lvl masks? Yes. Was it amazing? Yes (Rymo's). Do I rely on constantly getting that buff to enhance my gameplay? No. Will I continue to play the game even if the EXP masks were to go away or say.. capped at 350% or even 100%? You betcha!
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2015, 07:12:41 pm »

morph the SOT into the next AA-type grind with Stones of Impotence as the GSOAish stumbling block

Ummmmm Drajor, I'm gonna need those 100+ stone of impatience back.  Roll Eyes You know, whenever you get the chance.
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2015, 11:38:58 pm »

lol Kru... Well i meant something like the stones, didnt have to be that exact item. Smiley

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2015, 01:00:42 am »

I would just like the chance to farm the next "stumbling block" as I grind out top end content.  I don't want the best source of "item x" to be in t0 or t3/4.  ala GSoA.  Make t10 the place for the best bang for your buck, and I'm all in Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 187