Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 11:19:16 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2015 Live!  (Read 47118 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2015, 09:29:56 pm »

no AF pet for his zerk yet

I hate to be the one to bring you this bad news: http://www.ezserverwiki.com/Talk:Angryface_(Halloween_Reward)

AF doesn't work on zerk epic  Sad

son of a.....lol time to switch out them zerky pets..../sigh

good info thanks

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2015, 10:27:00 pm »

Lol  Grin

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2015, 11:24:02 pm »

Dunno, but without AF my zerk hits 967680 a proc. With AF its 1209600.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2015, 01:01:03 am »

BUT......AF DOES NOT stack with VT2.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2015, 01:29:26 am »

Good thing I looted mine on the zerker that doesn't use Firestrike anymore. It shall be a nice trophy is his bag  Grin
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2015, 06:01:38 am »

no AF pet for his zerk yet

I hate to be the one to bring you this bad news: http://www.ezserverwiki.com/Talk:Angryface_(Halloween_Reward)

AF doesn't work on zerk epic  Sad

Doesn't that make MoF much better than AF? Not only does it do more AE dmg but it has positive, not negative stats. Plus, angry is much, much, much harder to get than MoF. Doesn't sound right.  Huh

Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2015, 06:05:53 am »

MOF only affects a small # of targets. Angry brings the pain to anything in the vicinity.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2015, 08:01:25 am »

MoF (I believe) only affects 4-6 mobs close to you....AF has negative stats yes....but if your zerker isn't suppose to get hit....and it is MUCH better gives 200% to spell damage...that's like having another UC on your toon!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2015, 08:32:05 am »

Unless you already have VT2, in which case it will boost FS aug damage but not the AE proc.

wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2015, 10:07:00 am »

AF should stack with VT2. Not stacking with this and the negative mitigation pretty much makes it useless. Just found this out today, after spending 4 days trying to get one.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Fuzzypoodle

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2015, 10:39:02 am »

If it stacked all you would see is a zerk army like we did a few years ago. 
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2015, 10:50:42 am »

Right, because it is that common and people can trade it to their zerk toons, and it would make sense to nerf an item instead of balancing a class that is taking over the server.

It's non tradable, they don't drop in numbers, and I'm pretty sure as the top pet in the game it was designed to be useful.  If you have an issue with zerks taking over the game, it would make sense to balance them.

The intended use of the buff is to increase damage in exchange for mitigation. It not stacking with VT2 is not a nerf for zerkers, it's just the fact that one can't foresee all interactions of items in this game and the mods have to have feedback on them.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2015, 11:13:52 am »

easy with the nerfing jebus,

I dont care if AF stacks or not everything works ok the way it is...

AF is easy to get if you are ready for it... its really hard to get if you are struggling in t7 ...

you people want it all to fast...

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2015, 11:39:18 am »

I don't mind either, I don't think some yearly event item should dictate how strong your team is. But without IG, nobody is realistically doing t7+ to their full potential. T10 won't even be possible for someone lacking it. Basically what I'm saying is, the two pets that are strong right now are INCREDIBLY strong. I don't really see the need for that as is. Speaking from the point of view of somebody who's had a pet stonewall for a long time, new players missing out on grabbing one is a 12 month-long kick in the nuts at the moment. Hopefully this is something that can be looked into some day  Smiley but we have bigger lag-fish to fry at the moment.
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2015, 12:20:29 pm »

BAlidet, Im T9 with a full crew and been playing since beta. Want it to fast? What? You cant get angry unless you play halloween in top tier, I have tried in all levels of the zone and you get crap diablo spawns at lower level.

As for the argument that we shouldn't fix this because lower tier pets... that everyone has are powerful... that doesn't even make sense. This is the top pet and should work, that's all I'm asking for. No nerfs, nothing not intended.

As for the argument that your group performance shouldn't depend on pets... this is a slight boost to damage, the pets that increase mit have FAR more effect on this game and everyone on right now can have one, we are oocing them for free.

Your point that we shouldn't make the simple fix this would take to make it stack with existing spells because we have other problems also has no bearing on this whatsoever.

I just ask that it work as intended and offer more damage for less mitigation.

Hate, I appreciate all you do and I know that you will do what it takes to make this right with everyone, you've already stated this. I have faith in this.

It's really curious to me why anyone would say anything negative about enabling the pet buff to stack, just like every other pet buff does and as intended for being the top tier pet and hard to get as it is. This is a one time yearly event and we should have something to show for literally days of work put into getting one just like every other year.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 227