Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 09:28:16 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 201553 times)
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 03, 2016, 02:10:02 pm »

Just me in there atm, repop away!

Denzig <STONE>
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2016, 02:22:31 pm »

Just kicked everyone from zone, reloaded, then shutdown the zone. I reopened it now. It is correctly dropping aggro.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 03, 2016, 02:35:08 pm »

Have more netcode adjustments to try which should help with the zone in issues. Stay tuned

EZ Server GM
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 04, 2016, 03:31:48 am »

What is the reason for the change ? Ok you have a graveyard where you wake up after 1 minutes and you are still fully buffed. But if you are in the middle of a camp like the Sarnaks for example and some of your toons died you cant rezz them in again and also not coth in. If they try to run up to the camp they will die on there way up or bringing a lot of adds (train), so wipe is inc for sure:p

Is that now the way you want for T10?

Brunaa
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 04, 2016, 06:17:58 am »

I think the intent for the revive was to mitigate the possibility of having greyed out toons once you zoned them back in from a rez or manually re-enter T10...assuming you could eventually get all your toons in T10 without any of them being greyed out from the get go. Less chance of packet sending error and getting that grey bar bug. That was my assumption from it all.

As far as the part about having dead toons revived at the camp and doing a suicide run to retrieve them since you cant CoTH in T10, I mentioned that to Akk when testing a few days or so ago -but not sure if I was understood since he was busy sic'ing his goon squad on me at the zone in, watching netcode and laughing at my misery.  Cheesy I mentioned that if one of my toons died while fighting some mobs.. they would revive at the camp and as soon as I switched mobs and hit my assist hotkey, everyone...including the newly revived toon would target and /stick. Now I have a toon at the camp that would be trying to run halfway across the zone to get to the mob...hence an imminent death coming up for the newly revived toon(s) and or a possible wipe for the entire raid should they aggro something along the way. Maybe that is where the 60s got added. Figured the fight wouldn't last more than 60s. Either the mob(s) would be dead or your entire raid and there would just be one big happy rave revive party at the camp.

A fix of some sort will be figured out. If the worst case scenario is that RoF2 cannot be used for T10, then I for one will load up UF client in order to do it. I mean folks are still using UF client right now to get into T10 with no problems. I just will miss the item clickables from the bags.

The server has survived this long and we have seen some AWESOME updates, fixes and changes thanks to the folks that work hard to bring us the content and to our community for the bitching (err..feedback), testing and generation of new ideas.

-Mix-
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 06:29:00 am by Mixlor » Logged
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 04, 2016, 10:13:42 am »

wait wait... so you cant even rezz in t10 now?

if this is the case its bad bad bad!:)

sorry but if i cant tell a toon is dead because things do get crazzy in t10 then how am i going to know he is not with the group? w

sorry this seems like a bad idea...  I would rather have greyed out toons

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 04, 2016, 11:58:01 am »

here's something new that happened to me, I'm sure everyone else has seen it, just I haven't....

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 04, 2016, 02:04:10 pm »

yes this happens when a toon is not synced... its how i can tell who needs to be exited and brought back in.

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 04, 2016, 02:36:26 pm »

@Rent

I had that happened to me in Rathe Mountain several times.

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 04, 2016, 02:41:26 pm »

In zone death was to alleviate having to resync, if death should occur in place and stay in place in T10 and that is the way we think we should go about doing it, we can change it to that. We're always open to whatever makes the most sense.

As far as the grey out issue, we're not giving up on the issue at all, it is just not as simple as you folks think to troubleshoot. Track record has shown that we have resolved some of the most complicated of issues so just have some patience

EZ Server GM
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 04, 2016, 03:49:35 pm »

My only concern is being aware of who is dead and where they are at:Smiley The 1 Min timer is longer than my toons currently stay dead as I spam my ae rezz at the end of every fight just in case and have a hotbutton that clicks the accept key on rezz so I mash the rezz key a couple of times then hit the accept button hotkey a few times and pull the next grouping ....

I think we all understand this is not a simple issue and we are nothing but grateful for the time you have all put in resolving this:)

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 04, 2016, 03:54:00 pm »

It probably wouldn't be as bad if you could actually coh in the zone, if that were enabled it wouldn't be as retarded trying to get back to camp.  Hatelist is already hard coded to not let you use effects to remove you from it so it's not like it would be exploitable.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 04, 2016, 04:55:44 pm »

Yeah, only issue is you'd be able to mass pull the zone....and trust me, this is NOT something anyone would willingly do in T10.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 04, 2016, 05:16:48 pm »

I dont know why you would want to mass pull the zone...other than to train other players.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 04, 2016, 06:49:41 pm »

It probably wouldn't be as bad if you could actually coh in the zone, if that were enabled it wouldn't be as retarded trying to get back to camp.  Hatelist is already hard coded to not let you use effects to remove you from it so it's not like it would be exploitable.

the problem with CoH in this zone is it would be too easy to exploit certain aspects of the zone with a CoH....so i can understand having that function disabled....it is a bit of a hassle but it is what it is.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 90
  • Online Ever: 8678