Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 06:57:24 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Strike Augment Changes! 11/21/15  (Read 32000 times)
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 02:48:14 am »

He's working on a solution.  He was under the impression that no one used more than 1 anger aug or something pre t7, when I explained that I in fact used 4 anger V's and 2 IS.  So, yea.

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
Momentum

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2015, 07:20:26 am »

Update: Nm got it out. Something odd going on with items in bank. My arc of pain became a stone of resistance. Also noticed I had two tse whips and two arcs in bank earlier. Looks like some items are appearing as duplicate weapons for some reason and then when you zone they go back to their original types.

I noticed this anytime I try to mess with augs on items in the bank. Best practice is pull everything out of the bank before working on augs.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2015, 07:25:11 am »

Rogue with tessa whip in offhand? Im seeing crits up in mid 30 mil

Keeze
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2015, 10:29:06 am »

Silly question, plz don't beat me up.

Since you multiplied x300% dmg on the augs, are you planning on doing the same to the dmg proc on the UW's ? Or could you enable the slot 22 for the UW ? Smiley

That's not a stupid question. The reason for the damage bonus is because it used to be Pre-T7 aug x3 per weapon. Now it's just 1 aug per weapon. So the pre-t7 augs are slightly more expensive and MUUUUCH stronger so it's a seamless transition. So much so that the T6->T7 "make three augs to get your new slot 22 aug" is gone (yes, it's literally just rank 8 -> 9).

Did that adequately cover it?

-Hate

So, one sec....you no longer have to make 3 NS augs to convert into 1 NS aug to progress the aug?

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2015, 11:45:35 am »

I guess there's a multiplier from the UW itself - bc the "backstab" damage itself is low, I guess I'm missing something

Seems it. UW 8, no epic aug, 1.3 mil backstab average. With epic aug 12 mil and change. Desert Shank with epic aug is 712K avg backstab, without is 1732.
The main source of damage comes from using 2 epic augs with the UW
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2015, 12:15:39 pm »

Since you multiplied x300% dmg on the augs, are you planning on doing the same to the dmg proc on the UW's ? Or could you enable the slot 22 for the UW ? Smiley

That's not a stupid question. The reason for the damage bonus is because it used to be Pre-T7 aug x3 per weapon. Now it's just 1 aug per weapon. So the pre-t7 augs are slightly more expensive and MUUUUCH stronger so it's a seamless transition. So much so that the T6->T7 "make three augs to get your new slot 22 aug" is gone (yes, it's literally just rank 8 -> 9).

-Hate

So, one sec....you no longer have to make 3 NS augs to convert into 1 NS aug to progress the aug?

No you don't. So you can now go straight from T6 to T7 w/out having 3 of the same. HOWEVER, I do believe, and Hate can correct me, that the prices will be substantially increased to compensate the change during those levels. Sooo get on it!

Keeze
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2015, 01:21:27 pm »

So are the ToFS weapons going to be updated as well?
Yes I know you are going to update twhip so it doesn't have 2 slots but that is not what i'm asking.  Looking more at the magnetic dirk and such.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2015, 04:02:25 pm »

-Hate

No you don't. So you can now go straight from T6 to T7 w/out having 3 of the same. HOWEVER, I do believe, and Hate can correct me, that the prices will be substantially increased to compensate the change during those levels. Sooo get on it!

This reminds me of something, oh yeah

"back in my day son we had to make 3 of each augment just to turn into 1 augment and progress!"

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2015, 08:57:41 pm »

Still working through the requests as fast as I can. Work wrecked me today so I was actually busy outside of game.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Stikkan

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2015, 11:12:50 pm »

Will Mana Necklace be changed to have FS 2hs proc or remain as is?  I heard the cost should be going up with the changes to strike augs as well.  Does that mean we can expect something different with the necklace as well?  Also, any clue as the effects on SoA price and such?
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2015, 11:48:26 am »

suggestion FS augs are ber pal sk only basically those classes use 2hd if not they are tanking using 1hd taking a mass damage hit as is from white damage. How about upping fs dmg 50% and leave it able to go in both 1hd and 2hd and remove the 2nd slot on 2hds
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2015, 12:49:07 pm »

suggestion FS augs are ber pal sk only basically those classes use 2hd if not they are tanking using 1hd taking a mass damage hit as is from white damage. How about upping fs dmg 50% and leave it able to go in both 1hd and 2hd and remove the 2nd slot on 2hds
Already pointed out the fact that they will be using only 1 aug no matter what. Just let him work his magic and do what he do.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2015, 01:16:22 pm »

You're tunnel-vision focusing on Firestrike. What about 2h axes, swords, and bo staves that accept two slot 22 augs (i.e. monks, bards, rangers, etc)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2015, 01:24:43 pm »

You're tunnel-vision focusing on Firestrike. What about 2h axes, swords, and bo staves that accept two slot 22 augs (i.e. monks, bards, rangers, etc)

those classes get to duel wield and prob should until they get a UW ...either way i get your point =)

-Hate
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2015, 01:34:14 pm »

Whats ranger dmg with bow vs dw ?

Keeze
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members