Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 03:18:49 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: RoF2  (Read 8093 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2016, 08:22:29 am »

We know if strike augs are going to be switched so that we can reaug strikes into weapons with RoF clients?  When I switched to Windows 10 I cant run UF to reaug weapons with RoF.  Windows 10 cant use Directx 9.0c...so I am kind of in limbo after gaining weapons in t10.....unless I have friends running UF access to my toons to reaug them for me.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 09:09:15 am »

I'm running Win10 and ROF2.  It was a real trick finding the correct DL for DX 9.0, but I finally found one that worked.  The Truth is Out There.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 09:34:38 am »

Never mind found http://vulkk.com/2015/08/14/install-directx-9-on-windows-10-for-swtor/ just download files and move them INTO your UF client folder and it will work....compatabilty mode for Windows 95 also

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 09:36:52 am »

But we really need to see if we can make augs work in RoF clients....if the easiest way is to make it so that you can only use one aug in a weapon (like was done with resist augs awhile back) then whatever....but if we are going to move to newer clients then we need to be able to deal with the changes necessary to utilize the client.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 12:15:32 pm »

anyone have a UF missing files?  The link to the left has a 404 error and cant get them...I pulled nexus from the RoF2 client over so I could at least get my zerker over to change his augs out.... Tongue

Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 12:45:55 pm »

Try these Orth
http://www.houseofstrix.com/mike/UMF.rar

Blarr!
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 12:58:56 pm »

Guess I am missing something. How are augs not working on RoF2?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 01:03:25 pm »

they are talking about stacking same augs in a weapon i am thinking

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 01:47:31 pm »

Ah. So just an issue on 2hers with firestrikes. Hate mentioned at one point he was going to make a 2h version of the FS aug, but after the massive bitchfest and issues last time he may have changed his mind. Even though I lost 2 firestrikes on the last change (pally 1hers only) I'd still welcome that change,

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 03:55:59 pm »

Yes, stacking issues  Shocked

...and if you can't tell by my posts, I really like the faces lol

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061