Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 04:29:06 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lag. Biiiig badda boom lag  (Read 5965 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2016, 01:48:58 pm »

More than a few of us seeing massive lag issues. Any ideas why?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 03:49:30 pm »

Also seeing many many zone reconnects

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Akito1221

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 04:15:17 pm »

Taking 15-20 seconds for mobs to pop after a repop, been like this for the last couple of hours.
ZerarWarrior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 04:17:24 pm »

Took about 3 minutes for mobs to pop after repoping t7 for me. Took 15 seconds for the server to even register the command to repop.

Momentum

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 04:19:25 pm »

I am at the point in ToFS where I crash every time I zone. It is faster to start to zone then open a new instance of EQ and log back in. The other option is wait 2-3min to be kicked to login screen then log back in anyway.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 04:39:28 pm »

There may be traffic issue occurring at the data center. The server itself looks just fine. Are you guys continuing to see issues?

Please report what you find.

Thanks,
Akka

EZ Server GM
Momentum

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 07:06:00 pm »

Nexus just crashed so it is still happening I believe.
Gimble

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 08:43:42 pm »

My anguish & old commons repop'd slowly and and thing more than a 10 pull was like playing freeze dance.

This was at 2100.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061