Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 02:26:23 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Workiing Go Fist Yourself  (Read 20960 times)
wendel

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2016, 10:40:41 pm »

To the asshat Workiing that just scammed me out of 30 Essences, go fuck yourself.
I guess it's my fault for hitting the trade, but I still hope your dick falls off from masturbating too much... 
samuel_denton

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 12:29:43 am »

Workiing likes this  Smiley Smiley Grin much love 237 copper
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 04:53:56 am »

Yeah, dont know the story, so cant comment on your experience....but Workiing and Kande are either closely associated (as in sharing accounts) or are in fact the same player. Either way, many on the server wont deal with either.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
samuel_denton

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 06:49:34 am »

We are two different ppl he help me and said I can use his
Toon if I need to help get through some stuff on the game y'all are mad at him because he cheated all I did was stand up for him because y'all just keep dragging it out over and over like git over yourself I don't cheat at the game I play fair just sometimes use his toon when he not online so he not me if y'all are mad at me be mad idc stand in line with the rest of the haters  Smiley
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 07:08:09 am »

Samuel _ D, are you Workiing in game? If so then what happened with the 30 esse's referred to?

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 07:11:36 am »

Wendell how about an explanation from your side as well..what did he do to scam you?  Maybe the server admin can do something to help.

kronarq

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 07:26:49 am »

I saw people complaining about getting scammed by him in OOC today. While experienced players learn to avoid this moron new players will still fall victim. Allowing known scammers to run free is bad for the server. His account should be deleted and all accounts accessed by the IP addresses that accessed that account should be deleted. Those IP addresses should be banned for the next couple weeks until they have likely been recycled.

To Samuel_Denton:

Whether you participated in the scamming or not you still knowingly reaped the benefits and are just as guilty.

I would also like to point out trying to read your writing is just painful. If English isn't your first language, I apologize and kudos to you for working on learning multiple languages. If English is your first language, hopefully the admins will ban you like I suggested above. You would at least have more time to take an English class, the world and the English language will be grateful.

MSG me IG on my MT Kronwar
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 08:35:17 am »

Here's a thought, echoed by the more experienced of us on the server: Don't deal with this guy, or his cheating BFF Kande.

It will only be a matter of time before their scams catch up to them for good. It always does.

As far as,
y'all are mad at me be mad idc stand in line with the rest of the haters  Smiley

No one has more "haters" than The Rent  Grin clearly for other reasons though, as my gaming integrity has never been in question.

As far as,
because y'all just keep dragging it out over and over like git over yourself

Yes, we will keep dragging it out, over and over from here until the end of time.

Again, new players, steer clear of these jackwagons. Steer clear of trading with, dealing with, guilding, trusting, etc.

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 08:40:37 am »

Naaw Rent, you're a good guy. As are the rest of the main EZ crew, for the most part, although many (including me) certainly have our eccentricities.

Concerning "samuel_denton"/ Workiing / Kande - just ask Maslow how being a dick turns out.

(spoiler: you can't ask Maslow that question)

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
wendel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2016, 10:22:00 am »

Wendell how about an explanation from your side as well..what did he do to scam you?  Maybe the server admin can do something to help.

End of the day it's my fault for hitting trade... however I wish there was a 5 second timer that held items in escrow...

What happened was workiing was advertising that he was offering 237m for 30 GMajors... I had them, it will also be months before I could use them... I thought sure... that's a great investment...

I find Workiing in the nexus, he's a lizard with a 2hUW... I think to myself, getting an UW isn't easy, he must of had a lot of help(he is blue to me), I put the items in the trade window... see a shitload of coins go in, hit trade... as I hit trade I realize it was coppper he put in there... it's late, my math isn't great... I didn't worry... take it to the banker to exchange it... it was only 287k plat... that's when I knew I'd been scammed, and the workiing was lower then whale shit on the bottom of the ocean...

I'm not a noob, I've been playing EQ since 99, I know all the scams... I think the problem was that I just trust everyone on this server so much I let my guard down....

So once again Workiing and your minions.... Fuck off, we don't need you on the server
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2016, 10:24:33 am »

Screw that! Rent is a queer! Just joking....Although he does like some sugar in his tank.  I just hope if this guy got scammed that the person who scammed him gets the butt reeming of a life time...can't stand someone who screws over the next guy (although I hear Rent likes it)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 10:35:45 am by Orthanos » Logged

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2016, 10:27:07 am »

Send Hate a message on forums. ..fuck that guy!!!!!! What a douchbag move !!!!

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2016, 10:33:18 am »

Workiing likes this  Smiley Smiley Grin much love 237 copper
    And he admitted it before it was posted...guilty as charged!  Hate please hit this piece of shit with the ban hammer!

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2016, 10:45:13 am »

Wendell,

What this jackwagon did was underhanded, dirty and rotten. That is not in question. I hope everyone at least looks at this thread and takes action with their deals.

Technically, as I am sure you know, what he did is not against the rules of the server.

So, contacting Hate, while you can do that to get his formal stance, but I don't see him taking action against the trade or reversing it.

This is a community issue. For the most part, what I have seen, heard and spoke with people about, these assclowns are on the out's.

We should just all distance our community from these jackholes. Wait, and they will screw up again, that lure of quick gain and greed will screw them over, hopefully soon.

As for you damn people that are on here denying me the right to be me! screw off!

RENT IS DUE! RENT IS DUE! RENT IS DUE!

get in my bus! So let it be written, so let it be done!

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2016, 10:55:42 am »

nah fuck all that.

this is a small server .... these "Rules" are just bullshit ...we need to do what we need to do to eliminate jack off's like this..

I vote "if I had such a thing" in removal of all toons... deletion of accounts... ip adress the entire thing if possible...

we dont need this 4th grade bullshit on this server...

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 73