Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 08:49:32 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Workiing Go Fist Yourself  (Read 18357 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2016, 07:26:27 pm »

Wow Dimur.....that puts his whole "I was just playing a joke on him when a storm blew threw Texas and knocked my power out" story he was dishing out this afternoon in /ooc.....yeah this guy is scum.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2016, 07:27:41 pm »

y would I get baned if he hit trade to one again it takes 2 to tangle not just one

Sorry, but thats like claiming a woman asked for it because she didnt say "no" after you ruffied her. You're trash, pure and simple, and the server is better off without people like you on it. I eagerly await the descent of the banhammer on your pathetic ass.

And by the way....trying to read your semi-literate scribbling is painful. I know US public education is pathetic, but DAMN.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 07:33:23 pm by Chunka » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2016, 07:38:53 pm »

I haven't seen something this slimy since George C. Parker and Charles Ponzi had a baby.

In my profession I deal with con artists, frauds, counterfeiters, and general liars.  Conniving cuntbags looking to fleece honest people expecting an honest return.  

I don't cheat at the game I play fair just sometimes use his toon when he not online so he not me if y'all are mad at me be mad idc stand in line with the rest of the haters

Typical criminal mindset.  You've intentionally been dishonest to take advantage of another person in a community for your own personal gain/benefit.  Whatever mental gymnastics it takes for you to not feel guilt.  This is a sign you don't lack empathy, you're merely attempting to fool yourself that you aren't a piece of shit.  Also typical to align yourself with outsiders or the unliked to reinforce your victim/downtrodden angle.  No one is falling for it but you.

I put the 237m cooper which is what I was trading he looked at it for a min and hit trade like it his own fult for doing that like I was just jocking around and didn't think he would had hit trade and just be like lol your funny and get a kick out of it but he got what I was offering trading is on both parts both haft to hit trade it not just me hitting trade

Con artists are notorious for throwing out lines and waiting for a bite.  If someone catches on and cuts before your big payoff, no big deal, keep fishing for the next sucker.  That way when someone does fall for your game, it's their fault for not seeing through your con.  Another justification in your series of delusions.  It's incredible the lengths crooks, criminals, and thieves will go to so they can sleep at night.

You're not very clever, just clever enough to take advantage of someone.  

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2016, 07:43:46 pm »

On the plus side...according to the rules of the road here this means that if this scumbag goes bye-bye Kande does as well.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2016, 12:55:31 am »

this has been a major distraction from my farming of lewtz...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2016, 07:14:42 am »

since i got kicked out of my guild i went ahead and left the server and deleted ALL my toons that i play. on yall got what you wanted go fuck yall self im out <3 much love

I still want Hate to make a public stance and let the hammer fall on the side of justice. 2 jackwagons with 1 hammer stroke? I'm all in!

Plus, I seriously doubt someone this deep in their own bullshit would "self delete" all their gains without first moving their ill gotten wealth to new characters on different accounts.

That's the beautiful thing about Hate's power in this sandbox, you can not hide your IP address Smiley
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 07:16:33 am by rent » Logged

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2016, 07:49:46 am »

but also the person who hit trade should not get the essence back and consider it lesson learned...

that sucks..

hate is not our net nanny ...
I see where you're coming from. However, how many of us have, at one point in EZ, put the wrong items on trade on an NPC in an important trade and had them eaten? Given the xp mask to the wrong NPC. Accidentally did this or that and had x, y, z eaten, etc... etc...

IDK - I would equate it very similarly. NPC's don't forgive. At least most of the time, if the wrong trade item is put on the window, a PC would say "whoops" fix the mistake. Clearly not in this case.

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2016, 10:22:16 pm »

The plot thickens. The character has been deleted. I'm harassing Akkadius for a backup from the week before so I can trace the character. Once I do, I'll deal with it. Considering a character was deleted or renamed to cover tracks makes me less likely to be lenient.

Workiing trashed his characters, except one named 'Lois' (Griffin). I helped him find his way out with that one too.

-Hate
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:41:53 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65014
  • Total Topics: 5057