Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 12:34:49 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
Print
Author Topic: UW and GSoA  (Read 47409 times)
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2016, 06:33:51 pm »

Please destroy your 289 SLS, sit in the corner and think about what you have done!

Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2016, 09:42:35 pm »

daisy chaining would be something more of the lines of having a toon with an action and a timed command to send to another toon to press a button and loop back to original button.  Thus creating an infinite loop.  Also to toss in my 2cp, If there are 15 instances open and 15 toons using /tar wisp, /stick, /attack, etc. that is very much something I would imagine is frowned upon.  It isn't a script that is running or anything, but you are not actively playing in EACH of the zones you have toons in.  That seems like a bit of a rules infringement.

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2016, 12:57:19 am »

I remember hate actually stating in OOC one night that using the /tar and then /stick to auto run your toons through a zone to a mob to go from mob to mob is not allowed.
Running up and pulling that mob THEN telling your toons to target and run over to it is allowed.

If Hate comes in here and says what you were doing is fine then I know where i'll be next DBL =P
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 12:59:56 am by Brannyn » Logged
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2016, 05:30:02 am »

yeah see, I called it. This thread is /yawn and way off topic now

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2016, 09:42:52 am »

This thread is a living breathing thing....do not stunt its evolution!

Anyone catch the debate last night?

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2016, 04:46:30 pm »

we need to elect trump as president and bernie as VP

let the world burn!

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2016, 07:44:28 am »

This thread is a living breathing thing....do not stunt its evolution!

Anyone catch the debate last night?

exactly......who remembers the OP topic here?

aythena

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2016, 08:48:51 pm »

exactly......who remembers the OP topic here?

[/quote]
Wasn't it salt about GSOA not dropping enough in higher tiers?

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2016, 09:00:47 pm »

To the people argueing about how 'easy it is to progression' now then before, I need to remind you of one OP as hell spell we had to progress through tiers with that other people dont have? Give you a hint, its a druid spell, that basically made you almost 100% invincible while farming content, which completely changes how 'easy' any progression is in the game. Far as people getting 15mil for a gsoa starting off in their EZ progression, that awesome, I am glad for them, not upset it about it in the least, yes it does mean that their are less people farming sls, guess what hate made mini's repeatable, and if you have enough characters you can farm your own sls just as easy enough, not to mention tier 9 also has gl and sls potential drops, there are several alternative SLS farms in the game already, far as GSOA being increased drop rate in higher tiers, It sounds to me personally like the lootable drop rate etc for GSOA is off and that is an issue that maybe hate could consider at least looking into for us when he isn't bogged down with 1000000 other things to work on lol.

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2016, 12:12:43 am »

Nice troll attempt to both of you, but drake didn't even come out til after T7 release and wasn't even used to it's full potential til T8/9, so it hardly applies to the people voicing their concerns since they were just fine doing content before drake was available.
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2016, 01:25:13 am »

Nice troll attempt to both of you, but drake didn't even come out til after T7 release and wasn't even used to it's full potential til T8/9, so it hardly applies to the people voicing their concerns since they were just fine doing content before drake was available.

Bullshit, it doesn't matter when drake came out, people were still using it in earlier tiers. My brother went from pulling like half the zone + when we first got into t5 to nothing with new changes.
Cry

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2016, 07:18:46 am »

If you needed drake for t5 then your skills are SERIOUSLY lacking.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2016, 07:30:38 am »

I would like to reiterate one last time before this thread is locked.  The issue I have personally with GSoA's being 15m is that it trivializes content for noobs.  Unless you are boxing 18 toons, it is really, REALLY hard to spend 15m before hitting t6 (assuming you are farming your own essences since no one ever sells those, because they have unlimited funds already).  With 2 toons having on tier ninja strike augs in mainhand/offhand you can pretty much 6 box t5 with zero challenge.  It would be interesting to me to see how high you could take a SoA and 2 NS augs using 15m, I always ignore firestrike augs since they were something I didn't bother with until I was in t10 (for my playstyle they were pointless).  If you get some freetime and want to see the reason I don't like 15m GSoA's check out a sum of material costs for SoA + 2 NS augs.

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2016, 07:52:01 am »

Bullshit, it doesn't matter when drake came out, people were still using it in earlier tiers. My brother went from pulling like half the zone + when we first got into t5 to nothing with new changes.

Looks like someone didn't solo like they keep claiming they did, over and over and over again.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2016, 11:43:52 am »

It's odd how common it is for most of you to put words into people's mouth and make up crap

And it's laughable how often you dismiss a point someone makes as irrelevant and use it as a crux to go off on some tangent backing whatever claim you decide to make of the intent of their point

I quite directly said in my point that my statement was specific to people voicing their concerns in this thread, I neither claimed nor inferred that my point was absolute to everyone everywhere on EZ.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 261