Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 05:28:02 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dignatio  (Read 8068 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2010, 12:50:21 am »

Dignatio is now recruiting. We are looking for active players who are interested in and are capable of mastering the end game. I myself am finishing up with t2 and breaking into t3, (no bosses yet) and am looking for people who can at minimum put down a t1 boss on their own steam. Although I am obviously putting preference on those who can and like to box I am looking for a few single boxes as well.

The most important part is personality, you have to be able to get along with people in the guild and with people on the server. Diginatio is latin for Honor, respect and dignity. That should give you an idea alone of the most important quality we are looking for.

We will have a forum in the coming days, as well as a vent server. If anyone has any questions you can contact me here or in game.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 12:53:06 am »

gratz Xiggie, looking forward to seeing some Digi folks around

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 12:55:58 am »

Thanks Reed. I created the guild a while back but suddenly couldn't play very much so I gave it up for a while. Figured I would pick it back up since I can play more now.

Aanony*

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 08:49:54 am »

...was carrying the Diginatio tag until 2 days ago on Aanonybot.

Am interested (;
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 12:58:23 pm »

Lmao, I logged in on my toon that was still in Dignatio and it showed no one had been on for 3 months. Sorry about that, I just cleaned it all out. I am about to log in, as soon as I see you or you see me I will get you set up with invites.

Aanony*

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 02:38:59 pm »

Is all good. Am going to be tied up for a few  days I think, but should be back early next week or late this weekend possibly.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 05:49:58 pm »

Cool deal, I will keep an eye out.

yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 12:36:24 pm »

Can I suggest <Triumvirate of Crappy Guilds> as the name for the post merge guild?  I kid, I kid.  The merge is probably the best thing that could happen for all parties involved.  Good luck.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 04:20:51 pm »

True on merger part. Figure a few guilds with 4 or 5 active players boxing wont get to far. merging those players into one guild i best bet for actual progression. Looking for more promising prospects still, T3/T4 isn't gonna kill itself you know.

I saw FoH recruiting, how's it going Yellow? I know you all have been in T4 for a bit now

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 06:13:44 pm »

I agree, the merger was truly a good thing, especially considering our goals and values are basically the same thing.

yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 01:06:50 am »

True on merger part. Figure a few guilds with 4 or 5 active players boxing wont get to far. merging those players into one guild i best bet for actual progression. Looking for more promising prospects still, T3/T4 isn't gonna kill itself you know.

I saw FoH recruiting, how's it going Yellow? I know you all have been in T4 for a bit now

We've had near 100% turnover in guild membership since the guild formed.  Of the four founding members only I still play.  Out of the four people we added as we pushed through T1/T2 only Pazuzu is left.  Fortunately we picked up Kaldar and Bunk who carried us through some of the leaner times.

Since I've been back we have added four new players (we keep getting stuck on that number), with a fifth and sixth joining in the next couple of days.  The attrition rate on this server is bananas.  I suspect you'll see me /ooc in a couple of months that we are looking to add to our roster.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 04:29:21 pm »

The nature of most emu servers being faster than live tends to attract people who look for faster results. Unfortunately the side effect of this is most of the server population lasts about 3 months before they move on to something else, be it another server or another game. I'm sure everyone knows this though, just commenting.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 82