Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 12:25:35 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Breathless chanter spell locations  (Read 6564 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2016, 06:37:56 am »

Breathless IV drops in T7 (according to spell recipe section). Is that the highest rank or does another version drop in T8, T9, or T10? I haven't noticed one in T10..... Thanks for replies.  Smiley

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 09:44:58 am »

Breathless IV drops in T7 (according to spell recipe section). Is that the highest rank or does another version drop in T8, T9, or T10? I haven't noticed one in T10..... Thanks for replies.  Smiley

As soon as i get home, I'll check.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 11:10:33 am »

Breathless 5 so far, and its T9 iirc.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 12:00:52 pm »

Chanters are here to make pets cast runes before pulls and help us mitigate agro and buff us for dps... I dont understand this converastion

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 01:05:54 pm »

Why wouldn't you use any dps spells on a chanter? Breathless and Insanity are good spells.

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 01:46:04 pm »

still waiting on T8 - T9 - T10 spell recipes ... update

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 03:00:05 pm »

Why wouldn't you use any dps spells on a chanter? Breathless and Insanity are good spells.

Exactly. Don't know why so many people here don't use a class to their max potential. "X does Y thing for me therefore that is its purpose." Maybe it's a flaw though in the UW? Hmmm
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2016, 03:24:39 pm »

The reason I do not use them is I have only so many hotkeys I can use... I find the t10 spells for the chanter to be best suited for runes and mana flare  along with GOA during combat and VT for down time buffs along with haste.

How many effects can you land during combat with your casters?  I have 2clerics, 1 druid, 1shamman, 1 enchanter, 1 necromancer and a wizzard... thats a lot of spell shit to sort out along with you know...fighting and positioning things with my tank.

both clerics just stand out of combat and spam viv1/viv2 as not stop as possible, the druid casts his sucky heal and dots things us along with epic clicks, the shaman has some dd prowness (thank you t10) and casts his melee buffs, the enchanter has his rune(thank you t10) that is handy along with mana flare that is.um...well I just got this one last night so its doing something I am sure, the necro is casting death 3 and epidemic then goes and hits on the druid, and the wizard goes boom... with 2 AOE spells (thank you t10)

frankly until you get into T10 it hasent mattared what my other toons where doing as I can fell t9 like sheep...but in t10...I have to pay attention and I still wipe a few times a night...

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2016, 03:52:40 pm »

still waiting on T8 - T9 - T10 spell recipes ... update

Why would t10 spell recipes be posted?  That zone is recent.  No reason someone should be able to get those spells until they shed some blood in the zone first.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 07:03:29 pm »

Breathless 5 so far, and its T9 iirc.

Thanks Chunka guess I will head to t9.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2016, 05:31:47 am »

Well I went to sleep woke up this morning and killed Black Priest (who spawned during the night when I was asleep) and looted Breathless V on my chanter....thanks everyone!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061