Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 06:16:11 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bug in Dranik?  (Read 4122 times)
Keroth

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2016, 02:27:39 pm »

OK, so both last night and just now I tried to run the Dranik mini to start saving buzzing berries for a Hatestomp aug.  Now maybe i'm just doing it wrong, but both times I parked my toons right in the "crack" in the wall in Lightning Spirit's room, and both times I got jibbed by orbs anyways.  After dying and zoning back in, there is a rock blocking the door into that room.  No amount of clicking or screaming will remove this rock, and there are no mobs to kill to open it again.  Thus I cannot complete the expedition to claim my berries.

Am I just doing it wrong or is this intentional?  It's pretty frustrating.

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 07:26:36 pm »

Its dodgeball, you are a supposed to avoid them. However the event should reset.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 07:30:31 pm »

OK, so both last night and just now I tried to run the Dranik mini to start saving buzzing berries for a Hatestomp aug.  Now maybe i'm just doing it wrong, but both times I parked my toons right in the "crack" in the wall in Lightning Spirit's room, and both times I got jibbed by orbs anyways.  After dying and zoning back in, there is a rock blocking the door into that room.  No amount of clicking or screaming will remove this rock, and there are no mobs to kill to open it again.  Thus I cannot complete the expedition to claim my berries.

Am I just doing it wrong or is this intentional?  It's pretty frustrating.

I've updated the zone to stay 'alive' longer. I'll also try to revamp the doors this week to fix this once and for all! :-O

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Keroth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 10:58:56 am »

That would be swell, keep up the good work!  I wish Abyss mini still existed, would love to farm berries and those last few elusive T5 bosses at the same time, but I can understand you not wanting to open that can of worms again.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 383