Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 01:56:27 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: It is possible to multibox and play this game without dumping a ton of cash?  (Read 4503 times)
wallofchaos

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2016, 09:47:00 am »

I used to 5 box this game a while back but I did everything manually and after lvl 70 became impossible. Ive looked into Macroquest and other things to help run multiple accounts. It seems everything out there costs money. whether its $10 for MQ2 or 15$ for something else and money for the server. Jeezuz buy the time I get done paying for a month of play im over $30 easy. and thats a month of just learning how to play with all this stuff. Im a slow learner.

So I take it this is not for someone whos broke. I really want to play this but it seems impossible without spending all my cash. cash. Sucks being disabled. 
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 10:22:59 am »

http://ezserverwiki.com/Getting_Started

^ Follow this guide exactly

MacroQuest is free. If you're paying money for it, you're getting features that are considered "cheating" on EZServer, and you'll get banned. Don't pay for it =)

100% free to play on EZServer

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 04:14:41 pm »

Why would you pay for macroquest?  It's open source and mqemulator.net has free pre-compiled packages for RoF2 and other clients.  There are some custom compiles that are out there that require a subscription to use, but you can do everything you need on EZ with the mqemulator.net builds.
wallofchaos

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 10:04:11 am »

Alright. Thanks guys.
Martolly

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 01:34:34 pm »

i think you are doing it wrong.

find the server guide here, and you get everything for free 99.

quite literally free.

i was joining the post because i thought you were talking about your computer specs,
there is also a great computer spec guide to lower all the settings so you can play on something as weak as an ipad.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 04:38:11 pm »

Yea multiboxing can get to be a pain....

I am currently hardly even playing with so much going on in my life that is good and not wanting to spend 15min logging in 12 toons buff the... then die to some random trap before I can even get to a hunting spot in t10... So I just dont log in...../shrug

Maybe I need a break anyway i dunno

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678