Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 02:25:18 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Strike Aug combination installation  (Read 15037 times)
cyantheblue

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2016, 01:31:28 am »

remove your aug then upgrade doesnt seem that hard. amd call it eq classic.. you fuck up you redo it
Rockface

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 05:35:14 pm »

I think some of you are missing the point. It's not a matter of refarming or "screwing up" when doing the turn in. The sealer has been eating peoples` strike augs. That is a problem.

The idea i was trying to illustrate was getting rid of the Aug sealer altogether. There has got to be a better way to put two augs in a two hander. Either by changing the augs or changing the slots. Or... again- finish what hate started and convert two hander to a single Aug and boost dps on 2h Aug.

I believe the Aug sealer is dated and if we are running rof2 there is NO reason we should still be using it. Understand this is just an opinion.

At the same time i have no idea what kind of time akka has to devote to something like this.... and his time could very likely could be better spent working on something else.

Rant away!

Rock
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 07:10:35 pm by Rockface » Logged

Rockface
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2016, 06:28:02 pm »

just bring back the " turn in safety net" ...  the weekend of the turn back would of happen if it was in place or not.
In my opinion getting rid of that was bull shit.. the "safety net" did more good than harm to this server

just put it back in place

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:30:34 pm by Goth » Logged
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2016, 07:28:44 pm »

I thought Akka did put it back in place?

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2016, 07:36:12 pm »

just bring back the " turn in safety net" ...  the weekend of the turn back would of happen if it was in place or not.
In my opinion getting rid of that was bull shit.. the "safety net" did more good than harm to this server

just put it back in place

Only if we have update on the front page or something.

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2016, 10:39:02 pm »

Things like this are not covered by the safety net. Because the item I
Was turned into the right npc.

Problem is the npc wipes everything on the weapons when it zones you to place the augs into the weapon. So basically there's a line of script that for some odd reason checks for any other augment and clears it as an error. This serves the purpose of of not having an aug wiped I guess but you would still lose it by replacement of the new aug so whatever it's useless

If the script identified an aug, cleared it and put it in the first available inventory slot that would be a sound script. But we have this instead

cyantheblue

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2016, 10:53:34 pm »

still sounds like just handing him a un augged weapon will fix the problem and as i recall he tell you to do so. its the same thing as forgetting to remove a aug from armor then combining it to next tier and lose that aug... that is player error. a saftynet for your aug would be nice but if did the turn in the right way it works fine
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2016, 09:35:12 am »

The point of my post was to warn others to remove the epic aug...not looking for replacement...getting the 9.0 is a pain but just because it is time consuming when I could be doing something else.  Since this is also a toon I haven't played in a while I am not overly concerned.  A better system should be used for auging 2 handers though. Having to use another client or a NPC to do the combine is a flawed system.  I do applauded you in your attempt to troll the post though...maybe when you have more than 17 posts to your credit you will be a little better at trolling....have a good day.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
cyantheblue

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2016, 10:43:40 am »

not trolling. just alot of people (not saying you) who make a mistake then want it back. iv done the combines and lost armor. hell i turned in 20kaa crystals stacked and lost them. i learned moved on and got more. im just saying people who do then turn in wrong (in this case not removing epic) are at fault and they messed up and should just repeat it.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2016, 12:03:44 pm »

not trolling. just alot of people (not saying you) who make a mistake then want it back. iv done the combines and lost armor. hell i turned in 20kaa crystals stacked and lost them. i learned moved on and got more. im just saying people who do then turn in wrong (in this case not removing epic) are at fault and they messed up and should just repeat it.

Or we could create a better system/script for this npc

Just saying

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2016, 12:35:43 pm »

uh, it doesn't tell you to remove the augs 1st.
if it did, then fine yeah, user error.
but it doesn't.
it just says -I can help you with [2H augs]
you click that then it tells you to give him 2 type 22 augs.
you give them, then it says "ok [main hand] or [ranged]
you click main hand and if you have an EPIC aug in the epic slot POOOF goes your 2 Firestrikes..
which last time I checked, are very expensive, not just something you run thru again in half hour...

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2016, 11:36:25 pm »

Augmentation sealer has been rewritten, it no longer zones the player when inserting augments into two handed or ranged weapons. It also no longer zones players when taking augments out. The augmentation sealer will also allow players to insert augments on top of epic augged weapons. Enjoy!

EZ Server GM
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2016, 09:36:38 am »

Woot!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members