Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 09:43:56 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: EZ Update 6-7-2016  (Read 8454 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2016, 06:11:29 pm »

Strike Augs Mass Reimbursement

• After getting several E-Mails a week regarding this issue, I decided to pull up a snapshot of the 11-20-2015 database and extract all of the Strike augs for characters that were missing for reimbursement.
  • 5,053 augs have been reimbursed for characters into #claim
  • Only the highest tier strike aug on each weapon has been extracted and inserted into that characters claim
  • If you have regained your strike augs on your own or had them manually reimbursed, you will simply have a slight surplus of them. I'd rather have players have their augs and a little more than a ton of players missing them.

Changelog
  • Multi-Tier Expedition: 'Conquer the Proving Grounds' :: Task :: Essence selection is now based on the leader's level and not average level
  • Multi-Tier Expedition: 'Conquer the Proving Grounds' :: Task :: Expedition now requires a minimum of 3 players to create and run
  • All player lockouts for 'Conquer the Proving Grounds' have been reset on 6-7-2016 due to bugs and task issues
  • Multi-Tier Expedition: 'Conquer the Proving Grounds' :: Task :: Fixed an issue where the boss kills were not properly updating leaving the expedition bugged

Cheers!
Akka
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 09:07:50 pm by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
Darinow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 06:18:29 pm »

Haven't been able to login yet due to our internet being craptastic but uh...<3<3<3<3 in advance
Drajor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 06:20:15 pm »

Thanks Akka! I appreciate this correction.
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 09:23:19 pm »

Multi-Tier Expedition: 'Conquer the Proving Grounds' :: Task :: Expedition now requires a minimum of 3 players to create and run
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Keep up the good work, tho!

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 08:13:58 pm »

so after this update I went to ToFS with my crew (4), all had keys to at least level 5 (I think).
I clicked on the 1st mirror (1->2) and all toons zoned fine.
clicked on the 2nd mirror (2->3) only the one I clicked zoned, the others stayed behind, yes they were in range.
clicked manually with 2nd toon, said "u no key"
same with other 3 toons..
killed the guy and looted a key, clicked mirror, "key added to keyring" and he zoned..

so basically, a few of my toons lost their ToFS keys from the keyring? I guess. I didn't check to see if they had keys 3,4,5 etc..

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 05:16:27 am »

• Multi-Tier Expedition: 'Conquer the Proving Grounds' :: Task :: Expedition now requires a minimum of 3 players to create and run

Cheers!
Akka

I ran this yesterday. Tried splitting main group up in half (2 groups of 3) Wouldn't allow me to enter MPG with 3.  Had to be 6 to get the expedition.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Keroth

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2016, 01:29:38 pm »

Is there a way to check your lockout timer?

Alt + z window doesn't list the expedition or show a lockout, but when i talk to the miner he says 'Friend, you have other commitments that you should attend to first.'

12 toons in raid, none of them have any expeditions and i made sure to /say #e leave and /say #e destroy on all of them for good measure.

If that's just the message for the lockout not being up yet so be it, but i'd love to be able to get an actual time hack on it.

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 03:10:14 pm »

/say #e lockout

Keroth

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 03:47:29 pm »

/say #e lockout

Genius!! Thanks Kelordis!

Gimble

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2016, 05:54:13 am »

Entered MPG last night and needed to log so I moved the crew to Nexus.  Now I cannot get back via the gnome he keeps saying I have other commitments.....

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2016, 07:59:11 am »

Entered MPG last night and needed to log so I moved the crew to Nexus.  Now I cannot get back via the gnome he keeps saying I have other commitments.....

Isnt there a 10 hour completion or something?  If you ran out of time then it kills the task.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Gimble

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2016, 08:22:38 am »

Log line says Unlimited.... I assumed it was Smiley  next time I will make sure I have 2 hours to kill it off
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 90
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)