Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 09, 2024, 10:29:34 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Multiboxers Suck!  (Read 18302 times)
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2010, 05:35:08 pm »

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

Where are the single character players? 

Multiboxers need to be more friendly to single players and add them to groups!

Blah blah!

LOL!  Tongue

Rob Smiley
qualin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 05:54:06 pm »

I play 1 toon and 1 toon alone.  Find something your good at and do it great lol.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 07:51:41 pm »

there are not alot of players on EZ contrary to what you may think. and those who play alot already have established friends they prefer to play with and unfortunately dont play with others. in addition some dont have lots of time to play. i log in long enough to do 1 RoA a night until the weekends if im lucky.

Multi-Boxing is a necessary evil in my opinion. some prefer it, i dont really. but i do it to get things done. If possible, multibox yourself, if not then im not sure what to say. i dont wanna sound like a jerk, so idk.

carpediembr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 10:13:08 am »

Problem is not multi boxing, the problem is being a douchebag.

1 - they dont invite people
2 - if you invite yourself to their group:
2A - They will ignore you
2B - Say they are leaving and camp the whole zone for 2 hrs.

I have came across only a few that were really nice, invited me and even let me have loot.
qualin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 10:45:54 am »

As a ranger, I find that boxed groups love having a live person to pull.  Thats the angle I always spin.  I can pull huge chunks of Plane of Dragons to the Tikis.  That's just T1 though.  I'm not sure how it works in higher Tiers or other levels.
Beaten

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 04:24:07 pm »

I completely agree. I really really wish hunter would put a cap on multiboxing to at least 3 or so. Us people who do not like to multibox cant get anything done really. Because of people that are boxing 5 at once dont need anyone elses help. Meaning us people who only like to play 1 character.

So hunter if your reading this PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT A CAP ON MULTIBOXING PLEASE!!!

sebekl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 04:33:20 pm »

Boxing has been a part of EQ for a very long time.  And i dont think hunter could put a cap on how many chars can be box'd.  It doesn't make sense to anyways.  I personally box 3, a druid/monk/war.  I have had no problems with the druid 3.0 and healing all the way through Tacvi and T1.  Instead of complaining about boxing maybe join the group.  Hunter cant make people help others although it would be nice.  If you ever see me online and not busy let me know I've helped about 7-8 people go from 1.5 to 3.0.  There are people out there that are willing to help.  Go to a zone and make some friends.  Thats how everyone started on this server.  Its all about the people you know

Another note on this is that a lot of high end guilds here have people who box 5-8 chars so they dont have to rely on people not logging on or logging on.  So limiting boxing would not only hurt people who enjoy grouping alone but also the guilds who box many chars if people dont log on.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 04:37:38 pm by sebekl » Logged
Spankrox

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 11:58:48 am »

I completely agree. I really really wish hunter would put a cap on multiboxing to at least 3 or so. Us people who do not like to multibox cant get anything done really. Because of people that are boxing 5 at once dont need anyone elses help. Meaning us people who only like to play 1 character.

So hunter if your reading this PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT A CAP ON MULTIBOXING PLEASE!!!

If it wasn't for multi boxers, the server wouldn't be around today imo. For a long, long time, the server consisted of mainly multi boxers, with your occasional single player. Had these people only played 1 char, content wouldn't have gotten done, and the server pop would have stayed right down and not gotten preferred status.

Don't waltz into the server and tell us how to play.
Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 12:02:13 pm »

It is always amusing to me how new players come to the server and try to invent ways to "fix" things.

Multi-boxing is a part of the server. Either get on board with the rest of us or keep playing solo.

Bitching wont change anything.

kredus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 12:51:40 pm »

/nod Supreme
Tacticulous

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2010, 04:18:05 pm »

It is always amusing to me how new players come to the server and try to invent ways to "fix" things.

Multi-boxing is a part of the server. Either get on board with the rest of us or keep playing solo.

Agreed.

If you don't like it then go to P99 or whatever that doesn't allow multi-boxing IMO...
Shy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2010, 11:56:14 am »

Don't waltz into the server and tell us how to play.
Well said.

< Bashful Crustaceans >
Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2010, 12:27:46 pm »

I'm waiting for one of these to end with the original poster spamming
"SoD~~ Shards of Dingdongs!!!~~~"
or something like that. Cheesy

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2010, 10:11:23 am »

I'm waiting for one of these to end with the original poster spamming
"SoD~~ Shards of Dingdongs!!!~~~"
or something like that. Cheesy

SoD~~ Shards of Dingdongs!!!~~~

J/k!

I guess no one realized that this was just a joke....well partially...

I just wanted to post something in the Rants section. LOL!

Rob Smiley
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2010, 12:08:41 am »

Agreed.

If you don't like it then go to P99 or whatever that doesn't allow multi-boxing IMO...

Exactly. Go to a server that is very much anti boxing if you are one of the few that hate boxing.
Or go try out http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/
where boxing is allowed to a max of 2 characters online at any given time by a single player.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6143
  • Latest: Toluene
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65077
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 76