Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:54:12 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Random Stuff i Found on Live Boards  (Read 7318 times)
Gencat

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2010, 12:36:32 am »

As a ranger, from the bottom of my little <3, I hate all of you.

Other Rangers: You are making me look bad with all of those deaths.

Bard: OMG, have you looked in the mirror? What is with those colors? You exploit things left and right and link me all the cool raid gear you just got solo. h8.

Beastlord: SHRINK YOUR FREAKING PET, OMG, for the last time! Yay, you made the parse, here's a cookie.

Berserker: You take damage better than I do, you do as much or more dps and call dibs on all the awesome 2hander weapons, learn how to share.

Cleric: You complain when I save you and then have to rez me. Shut up and rez me and be thankful I'm not rezzing you with my merc.

Druid: You are like a fake healer in a raid group, they put you in there to heal all of the rangers and then you nuke instead. You aren't a wizard, stop nuking and heal me.

Enchanter: Show off.

Magician: Your pet is a better tank and you outdps me...that and the 'rod' jokes ugh.

Monk: Green is not a good color for you, try not to be so jealous. It's not like you didn't get some nukes, fd and other spiffy abilities. Maybe if you spent half the time trying to learn how to play your class instead of posting on ranger boards that we should be nerfed you'd be decent.

Necromancer: You complain that I can sustain high dps in short parses because you didn't get a chance to load all of your dots yet...I hate you.

Paladin: I'm tired of your strong silent holier than thou attitude, you aren't that awesome.

Rogue: IF YOU ARE GOING TO ASK ME FOR A BUFF, UNINVIS FIRST...ARGH.

Shadown Knight: Thanks for casting Voice of Thule on me, that was really funny.

Shaman: WHY...WHY...WHY...do you waste your epic for a freaking hot during downtime, and then it's not up for my sureshot? What the heck is wrong with you? That epic is not for you! It's for ME ME ME, STOP WASTING IT!!!!! Geeze.

Warrior: Thanks for not holding aggro again.

Wizard: What is with the teleport to bind pop up every time i'm in zone and accepting a rez? Do you do that on purpose?

You see as you hit everyone with the teleport to bind, I was distracted by the invisible rogue asking for buffs and hit teleport instead of accepting the rez that the cleric was complaining about giving me because the sk cast voice of thule on me when the warrior turned of attack accidentally right as the shaman clicked their epic midway through the fight finally right when the enchanter turned on mana reiterate and I didn't see it land and of course the druid in my group was too busy landing uber nukes to heal me(thanks for the call though...i guess it was easier on mana). Grats beastlord you made the top 10 parse because I was dead, the monk is still mad I outdpsed him even though I died half way through the fight and the zerker gets the awesome sweet weapon that dropped. Of course the paladin thinks I deserved to die and the bard wasn't there because they were locked out of the raid from soloing it earlier. Meanwhile, the necros and mages are still holding up the top end of the parse without getting as much as a precious slipper dirty. Honestly, I hate each and every one of you. WTB a rez...

>>-----Samoa Deadshot----->

85th Seasoned Ranger of Cohort Chalybeius , Cazic Thule

feel free to add more bits from other people who have made us laugh over the years either here or on the live eq boards or hell from anywhere really as long as its funny  Cheesy

No picture, no catchy sig line ... sux being me Sad
Chubb

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 02:41:23 am »

All i gotta say is this made me lol
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 04:12:03 am »

A+

Hunter - EZ Server GM
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 04:34:17 am »

Wow, CC of Cazic Thule. That brings back some memories. These were our nemisis at one point when Exhumed my guild here was origonally created 11 years ago on Cazic Thule. Funny as shit post!!
Mirielle
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 05:33:42 am »

CC, ewwwww!!!!!   I feel all unclean.....

<runs off to take a shower>
necrophagist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 08:19:42 am »

Awesome post Smiley

I'm sure you guys have all seen this, still really funny tho!!

http://www.notaddicted.com/fansythefamous.php
Mirielle
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 08:37:56 am »

LOL @ Fansy.

Here's another good one I remember........

http://www.mmorpg-info.org/fun/burned-woods/

johnnyseattle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 09:12:27 am »

Man, the Fansy ones always did, and still do make me lose it.  That guy has more capacity for creative cruelty than anyone i've ever seen in an MMO.  A+

An endless procession of alts!

Slapius, Fixius, Abigaile, Boddington, Isabellie, Molestache, Stankbucket....
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 09:40:20 am »

CC, ewwwww!!!!!   I feel all unclean.....

<runs off to take a shower>
lol, they arent all that bad anymore.
Mirielle
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 09:52:50 am »

There was the odd 1 or 2 members that were ok Smiley

Probably a whole different guild now from the good ole days....
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 11:27:44 am »

LOL @ Fansy.

Here's another good one I remember........

http://www.mmorpg-info.org/fun/burned-woods/

[Thu Jun 06 14:09:42 2002] Nilbog has been slain by Priest of Discord!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)