Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:30:03 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: State of EZ and T10  (Read 11659 times)
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2017, 12:47:09 pm »

Haha Blarr  Roll Eyes

Also T10 mini still drops vampire loot.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2017, 03:19:53 pm »

2. I echo Orthanos (wtf) in that PB spawns in place are amazing, thank god, but also that the kill count is still too high. Either PBs should spawn about 2x as much as they do now, or kill count should be 500. This is my opinion, but I think most folks agree with something along these lines.

In addition to the increased spawn rate having the plagueborns spawn at point of death is a huge boost. Cannot count how many plagues I have given up in the last year because they spawned at middle gnolls in a tower you can't get toons into surrounded by archers. Not to mention the extra time in clearing half the zone to get all your plagues after a day of hard farming. I think the current spawn rate is perfect, for the time being and for a top tier zone. When T11 is released I wouldn't be against a bump, but for now I think there is a great balance between time to complete and not minimizing the work people put in before the changes.

Where I want to agree with you, Blarr....and I hate the idea of trivializing work other's have done, as well....to me it is silly to have 1000 PB where you will have 100 T-10 esse before you have the epic from the same zone....now an idea I have been thinking about would be to make the t10 epic be more powerful than the UW or maybe use Ultimate Augs in the T10 epic...to start a transition away from the UW's entirely.....but that's just my opinion.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2017, 03:28:03 pm »

I would agree with that as well. Keep PB at 1000 but make the T10 epic aug something really special.

Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2017, 04:38:50 pm »

Could either the Hammer Claw or Shard get a different icon? Having them the same makes for much /sadface.

Denzig <STONE>
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2017, 03:13:49 pm »

GSOA seems to drop significantly more often in T10 as of late. GSOA currently helps maintain an active economy, so I honestly wouldn't care if newbies could charge 100M plat. I think we should take a large step back from trying to force adjustments to one of the few items that actually encourages player trade interaction.

The real problem as i see it with the GSOA is because of its drop rate its dominates the market... why farm sls or eon when you get 1 gsoa and you are rich?   its not that I am against new players having acess to plat its that I am aginst a drop that is game over for plat needs for awhile.   

GSOA killed the sls and eon market

remove gsoa from the drop table pre t5 and things may even out.

or dont...one of those is a good idea

Peign
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2017, 04:01:29 pm »

GSOA seems to drop significantly more often in T10 as of late. GSOA currently helps maintain an active economy, so I honestly wouldn't care if newbies could charge 100M plat. I think we should take a large step back from trying to force adjustments to one of the few items that actually encourages player trade interaction.

The real problem as i see it with the GSOA is because of its drop rate its dominates the market... why farm sls or eon when you get 1 gsoa and you are rich?   its not that I am against new players having acess to plat its that I am aginst a drop that is game over for plat needs for awhile.   

GSOA killed the sls and eon market

remove gsoa from the drop table pre t5 and things may even out.

or dont...one of those is a good idea

definitely do not think gsoa drop rates are an issue.    rng is just a biznatch.     Got 4 gsoa from T10 this weekend. 

tminus 347 pbs + 1 glowing sun shard till grind is done for Maslow!
Bruni

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 04:51:23 am »

Anyone has seen Grimfoot or Forgemaster yet?

I have seen Grimfoot once after revamp T10 cant get him to spawn now:(
Peign
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 08:37:34 am »

Have seen Grimfoot 1x as well.   No sign of Forgemaster.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2017, 04:52:44 pm »

Same one Grimfoot (although I killed bandits for hours before I went into the portal (which spawned him)) but havent seen him since.....no Forgemaster either...but not sure what faction he is on....I have only been killing sarnaks since T10 was reopened.....getting armor sets for 18 toons is a pita!

Peign
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2017, 09:55:34 am »

Got Grimefoot 2x yesterday.   First time in an instance, he spawned under ground so I had to pet pull him.   The 2nd time was in pub, he spawned, was up for 10 seconds then sadly despawned.    Pub was acting the fool yesterday though.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2017, 10:25:36 am »

Last night I finished sarnaks faction/tokens on all 18 of my toons. Previously completed orcs before revamp of zone. I am down to Gnolls faction/tokens to begin Ultimate  Armor quest line. Sitting at 507 PB kills atm. If current  trend holds true I will have Ultimate Armor (at least a few pieces) complete before I finish the epic...../boggle
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:58:16 am by Orthanos » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988