Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:02:23 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: yea...I think I am going to go ahead and um...  (Read 5507 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2017, 10:35:56 pm »

Retire for now..

peace...

laterz..

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 11:58:39 pm »

Kiss

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 02:11:28 am »

Is this really necessary

EZ Server GM
Abrums

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 11:33:08 am »

See you back in 2 - 10 months!

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 12:55:59 pm »

Dont know why, but this reminded me of this:

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/jer3dx/at-where-sir-at-where

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Peign
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 01:24:00 pm »

T10 reaps another soul.

EZ Retirees due to T10

Chunka
  Dimurwar
  Harthek
  Wareash
  Deamonwar
  Hurty

fare thee well
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 01:26:14 pm »

Wasnt T10 that kept me away, honestly....was.....boredom, I guess. Same ol same ol. Add to that a promotion that has me moving across the country and setting up a new office....well, you get the idea. I tried to make it work for a while, but when I logged in I spent 3/4 my time AFK dealing with meat world shit.

I know I'll be back, but may take a year.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 04:26:01 pm »

I had to stop playing bc everytime i'd die my characters would lock up and freeze. So that would be every pull.. at least 1 toon splat. 3 mins to log in. 5 to rez. 2 to pull, splat. Rince repeat.

Keeze
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 06:06:27 pm »

Been wondering why I havent seen Hurty for a while.

And I thought Chunka was back for good?

Ohh well.. have a good one Hurty. See you in a year or so!

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 01:07:07 am »

I tried to be, but I just couldnt get myself back into the swing. Every time things started to come together and I'd try to play, I had a phone call from work or some random BS from a lawyer or real estate agent making me AFK for an hour or two. Again, I am sure I will be back, but probably not til I am moved and get the new office working well.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 08:50:27 am »

Yea it was not t10 really.

I have a new job and lots of Meat world stuff to borrow the term that is a priority over game time....

Peign
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2017, 09:42:36 am »

I have a new job and lots of Meat world stuff to borrow the term that is a priority over game time....

T10 doesn't care about the myriad of reasons, it only cares that your soul has been reaped, looted and is now in it's bags awaiting turn in.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2017, 04:27:23 pm »

T10 doesn't care about the myriad of reasons, it only cares that your soul has been reaped, looted and is now in it's bags awaiting turn in.

So that's where all those souls come from on the mobs......

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053