Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:17:24 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Server Update 6/20/2017  (Read 11405 times)
Bibbed

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 12:45:10 pm »

Would this effect qvic? There is a large lag issue there I've noticed u pull a lot (watching people farm) it will cause a ton of issues
mousebane

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 03:26:07 pm »

I got DC'd doing a /repop instance in T9 at the zone in.
12 toons logged in at the time, entire raid DC'd.
I don't think I had seen anyone post about a problem just doing a repop yet, so wanted to mention it.

I too experienced DC's with large pulls in QVIC, but not with small pulls, which was expected.  The only unexpected thing based on what I had read was that I was solo pulling QVIC while my alts were sitting at the zonein, not even close to me....yet we all DC'd.

Just sharing my experience with it, in case it helps. 

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2017, 12:51:08 am »

Confirming big lag spikes with large pulls in Qvic.

spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2017, 02:13:52 pm »

Just ran MPG and noticed pets getting nuked instantly
Peign
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2017, 11:06:12 am »

I think this code should be removed from source, or at least EZ source.    There is no need for spell reflect messages to be spammed to the area.      Yes, it may be "live like" but to what real benefit?     It certainly is not required on EZ.    I guess maybe P99 or PEQ get some leet benefits  /shrug

Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2017, 12:46:03 pm »

One thing i have noticed with new code is AoE seems to aggro through walls/floors now

Been farming ToFs, aggros mobs on other side of walls and thru floors now when killing a pull
Not been a problem, but anyone new breaking into it will probably be wiped a lot more with aoe's

Didn't do it pre code change - 2H UW XI with Hatestomp IV, removing HS aug stops it

gotee

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2017, 12:03:41 am »

observations on the current extended target

1 - When in a raid with multiple pullers you really don't know what target is yours as opposed to the other person pulling and vice versa, hopefully you went after one mob and had it targeted the whole time when u pulled or your crew will run off to the other pullers mob leaving u and them to die.

2 - After that first pull other mobs will show up that u may or may not have aggroed but didn't actually come to attack you - those will stay on your extended target forever - zoning, death or logging off/on will not release them - they just keep coming back.

3- second pull - mobs from #2 remain on top so new mobs are now somewhere in the scroll down - how far u may ask ? well it depends on what u have killed, what the other person has pulled, and the corpses that now appear.

4 - 3rd pull - mobs from #1 #2 and #3 are now added to the list and spaces are added between your new pulls, other pullers pulls, and corpses in no logical order.

5- F8 is now the only solution to targeting mobs that are directly attacking you, making the extended target window useless/obsolete.

forest gump  -  life is like a box of chocolates u never know what your going to get. (when u attack something in the ext target window}
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 129