Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:38:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2017  (Read 20532 times)
gotee

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2017, 07:23:04 pm »

We allready had DL for a few days what are you complaining about ?

Yes Brunna we're all aware of that, try to keep up with the direction of the posts, guess reading comprehension isn't one of your stronger attributes.
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2017, 07:40:04 pm »

Guys, we need to band together and figure this out. We have been given an opportunity to be apart of a living, progressive event. Let's figure out how to move forward. I have pieced this together based on clues from others and what the gms have said.

This is a unique experience for this server and may only be a one time thing, so let's see what we can truly do as a team. I have no doubt the rewards are going to be cool and unique as hinted at, we have not even scratched the surface. We nee to clear the zone and see what happens.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2017, 08:38:30 pm »

So, turns out there are boss chains!! We are starting to get chains of bosses, looks like up to three and you get special loot. Lots of coins, zone pull items, 20k-50k aa crystals and one person got a 300k hp earring! Amaizing stats, starting to get excited about this again.  Kills are damn slow still but will be worth it if I can get a couple of items like that.
\
Also saw a kick ass monk wep drop with proc effect:krackin2. Looking forward to discovering more.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:19:26 am by wolfegunr » Logged

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Peign
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2017, 11:28:34 pm »

Guys, we need to band together and figure this out. We have been given an opportunity to be apart of a living, progressive event. Let's figure out how to move forward. I have pieced this together based on clues from others and what the gms have said.

This is a unique experience for this server and may only be a one time thing, so let's see what we can truly do as a team. I have no doubt the rewards are going to be cool and unique as hinted at, we have not even scratched the surface. We nee to clear the zone and see what happens.

Wolverines!
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2017, 12:22:36 am »

Also saw a kick ass monk wep drop with proc effect:krackin2. Looking forward to discovering more.

Its a BST/MNK weapon, procs Kracken 2 and another buff that will be looked at soon Smiley

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2017, 10:08:15 am »

It sucks, my internet went down last night and I wasn't able to log in at all.
After all my belly aching an moaning about how hard it was, I was really looking forward giving it another go.  I hope my internet is working when I get home tonight. 
paul33x

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2017, 11:13:15 am »

I am just into T9 and really don't have any great UWs. My war has a 7 and other than that nothing really to speak of. I haven't even really started the SoA as of yet. Anyway I figured with all the talk of how "hard" the Halloween even is I'd at least give it a shot. I popped in and got smoked almost instantly. I went back a few times got a mob or 2 dead. However, I started playing on EZ about 2.5 years ago and after 3-4 months I took a break for almost 2 years and I am just coming back. I can't do the new event efficiently but that is my fault for not sticking with the server and getting my butt moving. From what I saw of the zone, heard about the zone, and gear I've seen drop (from links) I gotta say my hats off to Akkadius and Rent for their hard work and effort. I really feel it is completely insulting to be complaining over how "hard" the zone is. All in all I just want to say thank you to Akkadius and Rent for what they've done for this event and for the server to keep it going!
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2017, 06:38:10 pm »

Thanks. It is our pleasure to bring new and challenging content to life for our players.

synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2017, 10:45:36 pm »

Thanks. It is our pleasure to bring new and challenging content to life for our players.

Thank you Akka and Rent!

If this is event is any indication of how T11 is going to be, then sign me up for the long run!

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2017, 07:47:37 am »

Public Instances

If im in instance 3 and instance 2 drops below the threshold, instance 3 drops from the available realm lists and i can not manually return. This can be annoying if my warrior dies on a pull and i cant rez myself and need to re-enter manually (thats what she said).

Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2017, 11:50:06 am »

Fun zone, seems harder than T10
Peign
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2017, 11:53:41 am »

Akkadius and Rent,

Nice work on the zone.   It is well designed.    I started yesterday so missed the hard hitting mobs I guess.  

• The zone feels like a tier vice an event.    Which is great, however based on the current spawn/drop rates this will be a T10 type of time commitment.
  • Some mobs hit pretty darned hard when pulling.    Rogues especially (but this is not new, same as T10)
  • As eluded to above, the boss chain percent chance seems a tad low.    I've seen 1 to 3 and only 3 to 2.   I think a total of 9 1st chain bosses.   
         ***To give you some context, 10k coins farmed thus far.

Anyway, nice work!    

Asshats in HoS,

If you did not spawn the boss do not pull the boss.    Ignorance is not an excuse!   That means if you did not get 2 bosses and spawn the Dragon (3rd boss in a chain), do not pull the mfing dragon.   It is that simple.

Chains work like this:    mob --> boss 1 (spawns in place from mob like pb)  --> boss 2 (spawns in place from mob like pb)  --> boss 3 (spawns away from you in a dedicated location in zone).      

« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 11:58:28 am by Peign » Logged
Elderlion

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2017, 11:54:54 am »

Grinded out some t1 this morning, got some interesting drops... -.- I've been out of the loop for about 3 years kinda excited to see what comes next. It's awesome!
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2017, 12:38:25 pm »

So far it seems that the only way to spawn bosses is by killing quickly and pulling multiples, which seems fine for anyone fully t10 geared but the mobs hit significantly harder than t10. I can take 10 sarnaks at a time in t10 but a maximum of 3 mobs in here IF they don't slaughter the war on the way back. Rampage is another thing that is preventing decent sized pulls as with just IG my toons will get hit for 800k-1mil 3 times on each rampage so most of the time the ramp will kill them.
Right now it's looking like i'll be unable to spawn anything (Either the spawn rate is just that low or there is something i'm missing that I can't possibly do with only pulling 1-2 mobs at a time, 3 is likely to just kill the warrior in transit).
Also I do want to point out that I definitely appreciate the event and what little I've gotten so far is awesome. I just wanted to state that for someone just barely in t10 the mobs are tuned a bit too difficult to spawn bosses.
Otto
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2017, 03:41:31 pm »

Brannyn, the horse is dead man. It's really, really dead..

This zone is designed as a universal challenge. If you can't kill there, they aren't likely going to shift it to accommodate nor add scaling this time around.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 78