Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:53:21 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2017  (Read 27578 times)
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2017, 11:13:28 am »

zonepull items?? like, aggro whole zone clickies??  HFS. maybe I should log in... I'm flagged for T10 but still trying to catch up toons on UC's and junk.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:22:35 am by walk2k » Logged

wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2017, 01:20:38 pm »

Hailed foxy with 2,060 coins and she only saw 1060. I did turn in, nothing. I went to her again with 2,600 and she only saw 1600. So, I ran around, gated out, back in and she wouldn't even respond to a hail. I went out again, came back into new instance and she saw 1600 again. I restacked, moved around in inventory then she saw full 2600. Turned in and got lucky this time.

tl;dr Make sure she lists your total correctly before hitting turn in, especially if you have like 10 stacks. Dunno what or how this works yet, but I think it rolls in terms of 1k stacks is my guess.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2017, 01:44:12 pm »

Hailed foxy with 2,060 coins and she only saw 1060. I did turn in, nothing. I went to her again with 2,600 and she only saw 1600. So, I ran around, gated out, back in and she wouldn't even respond to a hail. I went out again, came back into new instance and she saw 1600 again. I restacked, moved around in inventory then she saw full 2600. Turned in and got lucky this time.

tl;dr Make sure she lists your total correctly before hitting turn in, especially if you have like 10 stacks. Dunno what or how this works yet, but I think it rolls in terms of 1k stacks is my guess.

As long as you have your coins in normal inventory slots, bags etc she will see them

EZ Server GM
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2017, 08:29:48 pm »

Those huge melee rounds from the bosses are rough. Nice to see a 3 chain on my first actual chain though =)

Super fun too. Even if it sucks having to run back from multiple wipes on the chains.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:42:36 pm by Brannyn » Logged
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2017, 09:40:52 pm »

Those huge melee rounds from the bosses are rough. Nice to see a 3 chain on my first actual chain though =)

Super fun too. Even if it sucks having to run back from multiple wipes on the chains.

Just so you dont feel bad I wiped a shit ton this week too Cheesy

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2017, 02:23:06 am »

Just so you dont feel bad I wiped a shit ton this week too Cheesy
So far my only 2 chains have been 3chains so I can't feel bad =P
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2017, 01:21:53 am »

Can someone please link the halloween quest weapon drops here? I can't see what goes to what classes, my preview button will not work. Using ROF2.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2017, 01:23:18 am »

Can someone please link the halloween quest weapon drops here? I can't see what goes to what classes, my preview button will not work. Using ROF2.

You can also accept each task - the preview is inside the task once you have it - you can always discard the task if you don't need it

EZ Server GM
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2017, 09:16:30 am »

i like this event and cant wait for next year ... thanks to u guys for that awesome work !

wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2017, 11:25:28 am »

That's just it... I cannot preview the items. I do not know why... also... I cannot view my in game screenshots. At first I thought it was my windows 7 and settings, so I booted into my windows 10 and it sais 'this file type is not supported.' It is a .bmp file, and I have always been able to see my screenshots in the past, so I am confused. I tried other viewers and my browsers, this has always worked in the past.

Elderlion

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2017, 01:08:12 pm »

Awesome event so far, still wondering wtf all this candy is for heh.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2017, 06:32:35 pm »

Kind of late to ask for this, but could we get the Public Realms npc to be changed to something that we can actually target with commands?
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2017, 07:00:51 pm »

/bcaa //tar pub

worked for me

Togak

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2017, 09:00:15 pm »

I really liked the event.  Just like everyone else I thought Zone Pull + Double/Triple Loot Instance items were awesome.  I didn't think I would see these types of items as drops.

I really liked both the random essence drops and augment system.  I felt like I still made progress even when I had bad luck on the bosses.

The zone and diversity of mobs was great.

Overall this was a really good event and I spent a ton of time in it.  Really enjoyed it.

Thanks Akkadius and Rent
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2017, 07:15:27 am »

I had an absolute blast during the event (except when the zone ate my mustane chain because of a wipe when I was the only one in zone). Just finished getting my neck and it's time to sleep now.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 169