Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:56:28 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Ultimate weapon augs  (Read 7253 times)
Finkleton

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2017, 11:01:13 pm »

Hey i just wanted to throw out there that since the mpgs are gone now maybe we could get an alternative to getting hive shards? Maybe being able to sell sls's again? Thought thatd be a good idea since the botters seem to be gone or stopped. Any other ideas would be great. I just wanta get this rogue a uw aug and i never really did the mpgs before to bank them so im kinda like, damn.

~Gumboo~
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 11:29:46 pm »

Are the other dailies disabled? I know Abyss is gone, but are Dranik and LP ones still options?
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 01:02:30 am »

None of them are working from what I've seen in ooc
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 08:34:09 am »

I think this would be a great way to bleed some PP from the server.
Since we already have to grind our butts off to get the UW itself and hive shard instances have always had problems, why not let us buy these for PP?   I am not saying make them cheap by any means.  Just make them available for PP and make having pp worth something again.
Finkleton

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 09:43:20 am »

I think this would be a great way to bleed some PP from the server.
Since we already have to grind our butts off to get the UW itself and hive shard instances have always had problems, why not let us buy these for PP?   I am not saying make them cheap by any means.  Just make them available for PP and make having pp worth something again.

I could deal with this.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 11:55:43 am »

When did MPG get pulled?

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Finkleton

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 03:24:54 pm »

When the event started i think. Or shortly after.
Sinnjinn

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 08:56:27 pm »

Strange, I never seemed to have an issue with the mpg's. Though I didn't try to glitch them either, maybe that's why. Not sure I would be too happy about them being gone with nothing in place to grant hive shards and purchase UW's augs.
Elderlion

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2017, 04:19:24 pm »

I run catacombs of dranik pretty regularly, they net like 3 charm upgrades per run. I haven't tried the other, also I've seen something about Bloodmoon Temple in the wiki. Any confirmation on which ones are up and running?
Peign
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2017, 05:56:57 pm »

Seems like a good thing that MPG is gone.   Should get rid of Dranik as well.   Silly that peeps could farm Qvic trash for ultimate augments. 

Currently available:     Dranik (should go buh bye),  Bloodmoon and T10 MPG. 
Elderlion

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 11:50:36 am »

Hard disagree there, Dranik is a huge improvement imo. It makes doing UC's on more than one char a less than a 3-6 month experience (casual old days).
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2017, 05:05:44 pm »

dranik takes longer to clear and farm than bloodmoon.
UW1 is obtainable in qvic therefore players should be able to start working on their ultimate augs before t7.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2017, 12:12:36 am »

UW1 is obtainable in qvic therefore players should be able to start working on their ultimate augs before t7.

Whats wrong with Dranik taking time to clear? You can start working on it much earlier than T7 and get your ulimate augs this way.....all seems fine to me as far as being able to obtain your ultimate augs.

To be clear, im not against the original suggestion in this post, for an alternative way to get hive shards, but its completely possible to get ultimate augs as things exist right now.

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2017, 01:41:21 am »

Whats wrong with Dranik taking time to clear? You can start working on it much earlier than T7 and get your ulimate augs this way.....all seems fine to me as far as being able to obtain your ultimate augs.

To be clear, im not against the original suggestion in this post, for an alternative way to get hive shards, but its completely possible to get ultimate augs as things exist right now.
I was saying that there is no reason to take out dranik, should have said that right in the post apparently.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2017, 08:44:30 am »

Gotcha - thanks for clarifying

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck