Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 03:27:33 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Is the hate component missing from the Anger v Augs?  (Read 5384 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2010, 01:34:56 am »

I noticed the anger description is missing the hate information that it used to have. Is this actually working?

Balthor2
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 01:36:55 am »

Yea we were in qvic back gearing some people and I noticed that with one cast of paladin aoe hate I had agro on everything and it took a lot of work for the warrior to get agro off me.

Asked for the warrior to link me his weapon and aug and noticed the aug has no hate component anymore.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 11:59:51 am »

Yea we were in qvic back gearing some people and I noticed that with one cast of paladin aoe hate I had agro on everything and it took a lot of work for the warrior to get agro off me.

Asked for the warrior to link me his weapon and aug and noticed the aug has no hate component anymore.

Ninja updates?
Ninja Modifications?
Intriguing Dialogue in OOC?

Dun dun dun! EZ SERVER!

Balthor2
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 06:22:54 pm »

Well I afk on my boxes more then anything so Im use to just tabbing through shit and clicking epic on every mob.
Developed that habit back in EF because the other warriors in guild thought it was funny to be a faggot and try to steal agro. ((When I was the only one over 100k and they had like 40k but 4xanger augs))

Running around with Xig who spends most of his time looking at his dps to maximize it I jacked up his agro and felt like I was another Ezry or Gencat or early geared Tosser.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 07:19:18 pm »

Well I afk on my boxes more then anything so Im use to just tabbing through shit and clicking epic on every mob.
Developed that habit back in EF because the other warriors in guild thought it was funny to be a faggot and try to steal agro. ((When I was the only one over 100k and they had like 40k but 4xanger augs))

Running around with Xig who spends most of his time looking at his dps to maximize it I jacked up his agro and felt like I was another Ezry or Gencat or early geared Tosser.

Balthor2
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 11:47:59 pm »

hahahah awesome pic xig
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats