Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:27:13 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Happy days for players  (Read 10704 times)
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2018, 06:18:24 pm »

Small quality of life change made for the server.

• All ores used for the production of an Essence of Norrath have been changed to NOT LORE.
  • And, all ores can be stacked to a maximum stack of (5).
  • All worn effects should now be working properly for Ultimate Armor Sunderock, Sarnak Blackhand Gauntlets of Rage and Sunderock Cuisses of the Great Basilisk

Yay, change, good, woot.

I will have my special eyes and ears on looking for people that will try to abuse this, so you've been warned. Abuse will bring the nerf bat back to these items.

Thanks for all the input on the forums, Dimurwar and others that posted about these much needed changes.

Be safe,

-Rent Due

« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 12:17:06 am by Akkadius » Logged

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 11:34:08 pm »

**Also made changes to Ultimate Armor Sunderock Sarnak Blackhand Gauntlets of Rage and Sunderock Cuisses of the Great Basilisk. All worn effects, etc, should be working correctly now.
-Rent Due

This is massive, ultimate armor gloves and legs are fixed so you can rock the whole set!  I'm wondering how long it takes Ray to see this and pop a chubby...
Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 09:22:26 am »

Excellent changes - Thanks a lot Smiley

Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 03:26:30 pm »

Thanks for the fixes, Rent.

Heads up, whatever change was made to the Gem Collector makes him die in one hit now. He spawned with a weird health bar (was clear with a -100%).

Denzig <STONE>
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 06:00:48 pm »

**Also made changes to Ultimate Armor Sunderock Sarnak Blackhand Gauntlets of Rage and Sunderock Cuisses of the Great Basilisk. All worn effects, etc, should be working correctly now.
-Rent Due

This is massive, ultimate armor gloves and legs are fixed so you can rock the whole set!  I'm wondering how long it takes Ray to see this and pop a chubby...

ALREADY DONE!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 08:24:27 pm »

Thanks for the update Rent!

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 11:10:05 am »

Omgies - i can put pants on now!

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2018, 11:57:51 am »

Rent is a poopy head.  Grin
gotee

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2018, 02:15:09 pm »

Thanks for the EON stack Rent that makes the EON runs a lot less taxing.  Speaking of the nerf bat could u please have some influence on swinging it away from TOFS, its borderline pathetic now and many agree.  I have run that zone endlessly for a month and hardly anything.  I know the loot tables have been nerfed a little at a time over the past couple of years but this going a bit overboard.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 03:35:32 pm »

Thanks for the EON stack Rent that makes the EON runs a lot less taxing.  Speaking of the nerf bat could u please have some influence on swinging it away from TOFS, its borderline pathetic now and many agree.  I have run that zone endlessly for a month and hardly anything.  I know the loot tables have been nerfed a little at a time over the past couple of years but this going a bit overboard.

To my knowledge, and I would know, no loot tables have been changed for a long time. The only scripts for loot that are changed are for the new zones. If Akkadius changes a loot table he will post about it as well as telling me about the change.

But, with that said, ToFS may be a zone we need to look into concerning drops.

Thanks

synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2018, 08:10:40 pm »

Heyas!

Memorial Day Weekend coming up.. any planned event coming up, Rent? /crossfingers

Grin Grin Grin

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
gotee

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 03:22:11 am »

To my knowledge, and I would know, no loot tables have been changed for a long time. The only scripts for loot that are changed are for the new zones. If Akkadius changes a loot table he will post about it as well as telling me about the change.

Thanks Rent, with all due respect and appreciation for the time spent on changes and adding new content, I have never seen a post from akkadius saying anything about a nerfing, it just happens.  If you have played for a while and not just log on for the events, you can clearly see the gradual change that makes it increasingly frustrating to make achievements.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2018, 03:11:40 pm »

Thanks Rent, with all due respect and appreciation for the time spent on changes and adding new content, I have never seen a post from akkadius saying anything about a nerfing, it just happens.

I'm curious as to what stealth nerfs you are referring to, please elaborate.  The only thing I can think of in the last few years that could even remotely be claimed a nerf is when the ever-abused and exploited MPG daily expedition was disabled, and that was accompanied with notice both in game and in the changelog.

If you have played for a while and not just log on for the events, you can clearly see the gradual change that makes it increasingly frustrating to make achievements.

Sorry, but I really have to call bullshit on this claim since there's absolutely nothing offered to back it up.  I am assuming you are still referring to your struggles in ToFS, but the last time anything was changed for spawn rate in ToFS was when Hate adjusted it positively.  I've done a shitload of farming in ToFS and haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe that there was some unannounced ratcheting down of spawn rates...I get essences as quickly or more quickly as before, depending on if you're referring to floors like 4 and 6 that were increased chances as referenced before.  Understand that I do believe you honestly feel that you are seeing the mobs you want at a lower rate than they should be, but it's my opinion that the spawn rate is no worse than it's always been.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2018, 07:33:16 pm »

I'm curious as to what stealth nerfs you are referring to, please elaborate.  The only thing I can think of in the last few years that could even remotely be claimed a nerf is when the ever-abused and exploited MPG daily expedition was disabled, and that was accompanied with notice both in game and in the changelog.

[/quote]

I am still wondering what was being exploited in MPG.....you get the expedition and run and kill the stone golem mobs to spawn the guy in the middle of the zone and viola you are done for the day......rinse and repeat....what was being exploited? Also is this expedition ever coming back? I used to run it to get SLS and whatever low tier esse I hated farming the most...now it's back to "nope! nope! nope! not doing another UW!!!!"  hehehehe

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
gnonim

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2018, 07:54:08 pm »

Was wondering the same thing.  Even after zone pull spear, you still had a few projections that stayed put.  Only tried zone pull in there once.  Cut my time from around 28 or so to 18'ish if i remember correctly.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 129