Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:08:26 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 4th of July Festivities  (Read 6694 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2018, 02:50:54 pm »

Hey gang!

Here's what we got going on this July

• EZ Halloween through Monday Noon 12PM CDT (9th)

Double Credits through Monday Noon-12PM-CDT

Edit: We had to perform a rollback to 6AM CDT earlier due to a race condition issue in how the double loot logic was being handled. Because of this NPC's were dropping 500+ essences in one swing. Since no one reported this in the timely manner a rollback was obvious, I apologize for any of the time you may have lost. Also due to it being the 4th and I am supposed to be spending time with family I will not be investigating root cause right now. Due to the rollback we will be at 200% Experience rate. In the meantime enjoy our amazing Halloween event that everyone seems to enjoy Smiley

Also if you had donated before the rollback and need a re-issue, please shoot me an E-Mail at akkadius1@gmail.com and we will get you sorted

Enjoy your Holiday everyone and be safe!

Akka and Rent
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 04:24:28 pm by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 05:59:34 pm »

Edit: We had to perform a rollback to 6AM CDT earlier due to a race condition issue in how the double loot logic was being handled. Because of this NPC's were dropping 500+ essences in one swing. Since no one reported this in the timely manner a rollback was obvious, I apologize for any of the time you may have lost. Also due to it being the 4th and I am supposed to be spending time with family I will not be investigating root cause right now. Due to the rollback we will be at 200% Experience rate. In the meantime enjoy our amazing Halloween event that everyone seems to enjoy Smiley

Also if you had donated before the rollback and need a re-issue, please shoot me an E-Mail at akkadius1@gmail.com and we will get you sorted

Enjoy your Holiday everyone and be safe!

Akka and Rent

To whoever you are.. daaammnnn yoouuu! Sad

Seriously though, thank you for this Akka and Rent.

P.S Achritex isnt affected by the Halloween spirit Sad

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 11:01:45 pm »

I lost a lot. Farmed wisps and made strike augments for my party. Farmed Hoh and got epic 3.5 and epic 4.0 for my whole party. Lost armor I farmed in Airplane. Made the ultimate charm for my main character. Idk what else, it was my most productive day since I came back.

Hmu i'll click hoh a few dozen times for you i just want the event stuff =).
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 02:37:14 am »

Thank you Akka and Rent for turning on Halloween Smiley

On that note, the rampage in the zone crashes my group every. single. time.

I don't mind losing my crew in battle, but having to reload toons every time is a major pita. I think it has something to do with too many toons dying at once. I've tried everything in the book to fix this on my end, but no luck. Unfortunately, it makes the wisps and twigs basically unplayable for me.

Is there anything you can do to stop these crashes? Or maybe you can tweak the rampage mechanics to prevent this from happening? I would be surprised if I am the only one.

Edit: I can wipe in any other zone without crashes albeit not from rampage (rampage is hardly used in other zones these days I think).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 02:41:13 am by warrior5 » Logged

UmmnLala

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 02:07:47 pm »

definitely a sour taste in my mouth. . . spent 4th farming t10 got a gss and did 3-4 gnoll kill quests to get my ua helm and its all gone. . . sadly though we are at the mercy of the powers that be meaning we have no recourse.  we put our lives into these games only to realize how fragile our avatars are.  just sucks halloween is active now, if not for that i would be MIA for a long while.  So whoever was dishonest with a bug in the game i salute you for pissing off a whole heap of people, flip side thanks to akka and rent for trying to make it better the best way they know how.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 03:39:30 pm »

wtb quad loot with stacking dl/tl
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2018, 01:52:24 am »

Ok, so it came to my attention yesterday (my time), that alot of people have discovered the fun of zoning pulling HoS (woohoo, good for you).

I definitely have no problem with this, but as I was realm hopping, hoping to burn some time and kill stuff while waiting for the spires to cooldown to spawn main boss, 3/4 realms were being zone pulled just by 3 people. I spoke to the 2 of the 3 peeps and they were gracious enough to stop zone pulling to share zone with me.

I declined declined theit offer becaus, for me, they are technically doing nothing wrong. But just got me wondering, what about the other people who would like to hunt in HoS as well?

As far as I could tell, there are 10+ (probably more) players that are capable of doing HoS and with just 4 realms, the math doesnt add up.

If this were the case, I would like to kindly request that additional realms be added for zone pullers and normal farmers like myself.

Again, I dont want to ruin it for the select few (thanks to the guys I talked to and for being understanding), heck I would do it as well if it werent for my 300ms connection which would be next to impossible.

That is all..

Thanks again Akka and Rent for the wonderful event.

W/ respect,

Thoruz

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 01:17:26 pm »

Thank you Akka Wink
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 01:34:28 pm »

Thanks a whole lot for this event Akkadius & Rent.

This was my first time in this new Halloween zone, and it was even more intriguing and fun than I had imagined.
When it's over, you kinda of just want to come back for more. It's far too grand for one event, which is fine as I guess that is what's intended.

And this last one just goes to show.. If you treat women the right way, you get rewarded Grin

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 03:17:19 pm »

I will be speaking with Akka about zone pulling Halloween zone. For this go around nothing will be changed,  however,  I would caution those of you who do the zone pulling to be mindful of other players. The quests are hard enough as is, lack of mobs makes them,  well, impossible lol

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 04:57:58 pm »

Opening this zone up to instancing would be a great way to bleed out plat from the game...there are no plat items that drop here so it's not like you would recover the cost just doing the zone unless you sold the SLS and Essence drops.  Set the price really high, like 100mil per 24 hour instance and people with excess plat would have something to put it towards.  I'd be happy to spend the time farming up the plat to do something like that,  Wink

As far as zone pulling, I didn't have issues with people doing it when I was  actively killing in the zone but only having 4 realms was a little tight at times.
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 06:57:28 am »

I agree with 4 realms being a bit tight, considering some popular quest items only drop from certain mob types.
Quite a few people have the gear to clear many of the mobs in the zone quite rapidly now.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 129