Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:30:00 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: EZ Halloween 2018  (Read 18329 times)
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2018, 02:33:33 pm »

Wrong idea and offensive to Akka for all the great work he did on Halloween zone. Just add DL to the existing event and problem solved. If we had DL this whole time I doubt anyone would have complained about changes to drop rates.

Finkleton

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2018, 02:38:41 pm »

Wrong idea and offensive to Akka for all the great work he did on Halloween zone. Just add DL to the existing event and problem solved. If we had DL this whole time I doubt anyone would have complained about changes to drop rates.

This whole events been super fun but as far as the drama and grief people are creating because they cant do something is making it more of a problem. Would be easier and alot less drama to turn on DL and call it a old school event. Thatd kill all drama and grief
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2018, 02:45:43 pm »

I agree on DL but no need to turn off Halloween that's just silly.

Finkleton

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2018, 02:49:57 pm »

I agree on DL but no need to turn off Halloween that's just silly.

Hw zone is whats causing all the problems because its public
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2018, 03:06:05 pm »

Many players have been at the top tier for several years. The Halloween zone (T9+) is more or less their only chance of getting some upgrades and experiencing some new content. Even suggesting to shut it down is sad to listen to.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2018, 03:08:50 pm »

The following should be done based on my assessment:

1. Turn on DL (this is what keeps people happy since they can always go do something else if things change or if they're bored).
2. Increase Halloween related drop rates back to where they were at the beginning of the event this week in regular zones (and make sure they're on for all zones - I didn't see any items besides candy in LP, OC or ToV). I farmed HoH at the beginning of the event using ZPs and it was NOT game breaking by any stretch... Having a small handful of ubers farm some extra ZPs won't matter much in the long run. These people can already zone pull anything they want it just takes a bit longer. The ZPs are no drop and require whoever loots them to be logged in to use. The DL and TL instances go quickly because they are only 1 hr each and much more rare. It's much more concerning that lowbies are very dissatisfied with the event drop rates now that it's been changed. It shows it's been adjusted way too far (I didn't see a single ZP when ZPing HoH 5+ times the other night). I also personally don't see a problem with folks farming GSOAs during the event... who cares if they grind and get a bunch if that's what they choose to do? The price of GSOAs is up to 75M - the economy could use more not less, and there will always be better items in the future...
3. Add maybe 10 or more realms for Halloween zone for 15+ total.
4. Bring drop rates in Halloween zone up to discourage ubers from farming low zones and keep ZP usage disabled in this zone.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 03:16:22 pm by warrior5 » Logged

Peign
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2018, 04:43:04 pm »

This whole events been super fun but as far as the drama and grief people are creating because they cant do something is making it more of a problem. Would be easier and alot less drama to turn on DL and call it a old school event. Thatd kill all drama and grief

Delete the server, problem solved!   So much QQ!    20 years is enough time to mine the salt of noob tears!
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2018, 04:48:23 pm »

how dare you

Peign
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2018, 04:50:16 pm »

Complete server reset for New Years.     Let all ubers be forgot!
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2018, 04:52:25 pm »

how could you

Peign
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2018, 04:54:25 pm »

How absolutely dare you sir!
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2018, 04:56:31 pm »

outrageous

Peign
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2018, 05:06:56 pm »

Don't turn your back on the wolf pack!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhQGo2IdA9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0
gotee

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2018, 10:18:46 pm »

Delete the server, problem solved!   So much QQ!    20 years is enough time to mine the salt of noob tears!

DAM even ignore on the server doesn't drown out Maslow completely, is there a forum /ignore ?
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2018, 01:12:04 am »

I think people are exaggerating the drop rates or are just getting bad RNG. I was pulling for I think 2 hours or so in loping the other day and was slowly getting more ZP than I was using. I did a few pulls in HoH and was getting at least as many as I was using, further pulling would probably see me slowly losing them but that's what it should be at for lower tiers anyway. It's fine if the high tier players are getting the ZP items because they are at the point where they can pull lower tier zones (up to T9 for some people) and it doesn't really give a ridiculous benefit to them. If you allow lower tier players to get tons of ZP items easily they will power through UWs, Earring, and Rings much sooner than they should be able to.
IMO the Halloween ZP, DL, and TL items end up trivializing much more content and create a much bigger impact than people are giving them credit for.
Getting everything too fast destroys the fun of a game by making it to quick. These items do exactly that so the drop rates as they are right now are perfectly fine in normal zones (if not a tad bit too high actually).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 142