Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 09:31:44 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: No topic  (Read 20550 times)
Balthor2
« on: July 05, 2010, 10:25:13 am »

More and more people opening their mouths in ooc sound like they rolled out of bed and fell out of the stupid tree hitting every branch on the way down.

I need a picture to illustrate this. Any one want to draw one? Bonus points if it has midget retards with downs because half these clowns sound like that.
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 10:35:50 am »

If there was a link I could put in game to OOC, that would open a web browser to this forum... I'd have it on hotkey.

/agree

I can't say I've never asked a stupid question in OOC, but most questions could be answered by simply reading the FAQ found on this forum.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 10:36:11 am »

Yeah, these people need to shut their damn mouths.

\/  Like this guy \/

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Razormaw

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 10:59:13 am »

Well I think there's a huge difference between asking noobish questions and just being an all-out retard for the sake of being a retard.

I'm all for telling a joke now and then or answering a question in a silly way, but I will rarely intentionally give misinformation (it's usually pretty obvious my answer was silly) and usually follow it up with "No seriously, this is your answer."

I'm sure I can grate on peoples' nerves sometimes, but not because I'm intentionally trying to piss people off.

Razormaw the Leaping Lizard - 70 2x 3.0 Monk
Razamataz - 70 3.0 Mage
Razin Bran the Cereal Killer - 70 2.0 Paladin
<Baked Potato>
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 01:20:59 pm »

Yes i give out stupid incorrect answers in /ooc but look at it this way....i wrote how many guides? I've done my legitimate answers. I spent a lot of my own time making those things, i didn't HAVE to do anything and tbh it agitates me when they aren't used. I have a thing against people being too fucking lazy to help themselves, i answer questions legitimately if they aren't answered here or they're more difficult or less commonly asked, but when some idiot logs in and before even trying asks (15 times in a row no less) "where are spells!!!!!1!11!!!1111!!" when not only is it answered on here but everything in Surefall Glade is clearly labeled then i don't feel i need to answer seriously as i don't believe they deserve to know. Why? Because they were too fucking lazy or dumb to even try to help themselves.

It also grates on my nerves when someone spams questions over and over by hitting shift up because no one answered in the first 3 seconds. Probably the worst thing i ever did as far as /ooc trolling goes is when i got some guy to look for the Velks kobolds in Blackburrow for the better part of an hour because he spammed "were kobolds in velks?" 4 or 5 times consecutively in /ooc.

There's been an influx of stupid on EZ in the last few months and even more so in the last couple of days. So yeah i'm an ass hole and i'm a douche bag etc etc etc. But i stand by it.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 03:47:42 pm by zomgDanyelle » Logged

Blood of the Akkadian
Costa

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 02:18:19 pm »

Probably the worst thing i ever did as far as /ooc trolling goes is when i got some guy to look for the Velks kobolds in Blackburrow for the better part of an hour because he spammed "were kobolds in velks?" 4 or 5 times consecutively in /ooc.

You were still helpful. After all, you did tell him about the scrawny gnoll PH.
yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 03:12:59 pm »

A good portion of the retardation in OOC comes from your guild, Balthor.  I think the rest of the server is waiting for a T3 BP to drop, it be awarded to someone not you, and for you to blow up the guild a la <Epic Fail>.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 05:03:22 pm »

A good portion of the retardation in OOC comes from your guild, Balthor.  I think the rest of the server is waiting for a T3 BP to drop, it be awarded to someone not you, and for you to blow up the guild a la <Epic Fail>.

Wow, what a dumby. Just because you got banned from our vent for being an idiot you want to make dumb attempts at our guild, lol. Pathetic. Go read a book on flaming or something, that was weak.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 05:37:08 pm by Xiggie » Logged

yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 06:07:33 pm »

My status on your Ventrilo server has nothing to do with what I posted.  I've always maintained that Trendkiller, Temptrix, etc crap up OOC.  They are in your guild, yeah?
Temptrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 06:27:59 pm »

Hmm.  It seems like you're dropping my name in a lame attempt to get me involved in your pathetic web drama.  If you don't like what I say in ooc then you can ignore it.  Works great for me when I chose to ignore your pompous inane dribble.  That's all I will say on the subject as I'm sure you delight in the negative responses you receive.  If you didn't, you wouldn't be a compulsive confrontation creator.   I know your type and you are nothing more than an insecure, self-loathing, miserable human being.  You could possibly even have some identity problems.  I pity you.

Xx**Official Creeper**xX
Temptrix- 70 Mage
Vanity- 70 Warrior
Erotika- 70 Enchanter
Dallas- 70 Paladin
Celestiss- 70 Ranger
Acaydia- 70 Druid
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 06:31:29 pm »

Yes they are in our guild. They have quite a good reputation, you on the other hand are very well known as being and arrogant idiot with a superiority complex. It is known so much so that it is darn near a compliment to get insulted by you.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 05:42:50 pm by Xiggie » Logged

Balthor2
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 06:32:37 pm »

Flying from thread to thread in an attempt to spam me with negative publicity. Yes I think that might just work for you. Continue to seek confrontation all you wish, it really does not mean that much to me. What it is, is something for me to comment on.
yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 06:38:21 pm »

Hmm.  It seems like you're dropping my name in a lame attempt to get me involved in your pathetic web drama.  If you don't like what I say in ooc then you can ignore it.  Works great for me when I chose to ignore your pompous inane dribble.  That's all I will say on the subject as I'm sure you delight in the negative responses you receive.  If you didn't, you wouldn't be a compulsive confrontation creator.   I know your type and you are nothing more than an insecure, self-loathing, miserable human being.  You could possibly even have some identity problems.  I pity you.

Attention whore.
trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 06:40:58 pm »

Um, why are you dragging me into your little game here?
What did I do to you, or to the integrity of ooc? lol  integrity...ok, its a fucking playground at this point with all the children and their stupid arguments and stupid ass toon names. So it is not that sacred to begin with but how did I "crap" it up?
hmmm?

I know your type yellow, your kind is all the same and it is pathetic.
So what do you actually want out of all this name dropping and these shit stirring pointless replies?

I don't crap up ooc, my guild, my name, or anything I do like YOU do.
SO tell me...what is the real problem here? Ill give you the chance since your type LOVE to argue to try and feel important...how do I/we "crap" up ooc?

But assuming you don't come up with a damn thing:

Off the top of my head I can name 15 people in guild and out of guild (even some in your own guild!)
that think your a clown-douchebag ego-maniac little priss.

(that means they don't really care for you)

At what point do you grow a REAL pair of balls and give up...the asshole douchebag thing isn't working for you, let it go!

So the problem isn't with me, or temptrix or xigg...with anyone. So your attempt at framing myself and temptrix for no valid reason is a failure.

It is with you, so how can WE help YOU stop crapping up EZ and trying to start shit with people?

« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 06:54:36 pm by trendkiller » Logged

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 06:57:31 pm »

Yes i give out stupid incorrect answers in /ooc but look at it this way....i wrote how many guides? I've done my legitimate answers. I spent a lot of my own time making those things, i didn't HAVE to do anything and tbh it agitates me when they aren't used. I have a thing against people being too fucking lazy to help themselves, i answer questions legitimately if they aren't answered here or they're more difficult or less commonly asked, but when some idiot logs in and before even trying asks (15 times in a row no less) "where are spells!!!!!1!11!!!1111!!" when not only is it answered on here but everything in Surefall Glade is clearly labeled then i don't feel i need to answer seriously as i don't believe they deserve to know. Why? Because they were too fucking lazy or dumb to even try to help themselves.

It also grates on my nerves when someone spams questions over and over by hitting shift up because no one answered in the first 3 seconds. Probably the worst thing i ever did as far as /ooc trolling goes is when i got some guy to look for the Velks kobolds in Blackburrow for the better part of an hour because he spammed "were kobolds in velks?" 4 or 5 times consecutively in /ooc.

There's been an influx of stupid on EZ in the last few months and even more so in the last couple of days. So yeah i'm an ass hole and i'm a douche bag etc etc etc. But i stand by it.

Oh hell, Danyelle, keep THAT UP. Violence and hate are win. GO DANY GO!

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061