Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 10:30:01 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Old Timer returning  (Read 4180 times)
kendiian

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2019, 05:21:17 pm »

I stopped playing EZ on 2011 and have just started up again. Things have changed alot and most for the best you guys have done a great job with the new quests and epics. The one thing I'm having problems with is when I played i only had 2 accounts and played 12 toons so I can only play 2 of my toons at the same time. I was hoping to get one of the GMs to maybe transfer a few toons to other accounts I have made.

Kendiian
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 07:05:38 pm »

Honestly i doubt it, as far as i am aware that is a no go option - delete and re-level is the only known way
All you can do is email Akkadius for the official response, but will be very surprised if one gets moved

Good Luck and welcome back

hn77

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 08:59:15 pm »

Yes, I was in the same situation and got smacked down pretty hard when I asked about this a few months ago.  Wish they just kept allowing you to play multiple chars on the same acct at the same time, but no worries, take the good with the bad and move on, I say
mercarsist28

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 12:34:12 pm »

I had this same problem when I came back as well. It wasn't anything from the server but a bug in the client software that allowed the multiple profiles. Again you can email Arriakas but so far the response has been no you can gear up toons pretty fast now. And a lot of people are in the progression tiers alot to gear toons and or for UW items.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 318