Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:55:28 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Cost of SR  (Read 3882 times)
Ginge
« on: January 28, 2021, 12:58:55 pm »

Having recently acquired a free waypoint through various forms of trades, I was shocked to enter SR to find that it's 5.5m a go, now I'm not sure if this was to suck plat from the server but maybe we could look at adjusting it a little bit considering the cost of an instance in the next tier is 10,000.

I'm not sure anyone else is annoyed about it but I just thought I would throw it up in the air...feel free to call me cheap  Grin

Also the succor point is terrible... Cheesy

Well I'm apparently at fault for not knowing Akka said it wouldn't work until t11 was released  Roll Eyes

Tank

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 02:28:42 pm by Tankus » Logged
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 01:20:51 pm »

firstly all need to play ( Free Waypoint ) didnt work here and u farm that many cash here that the 5.5m plat is like nothing and when it still hurt u go back to T9 for an hour and u got around 10m for sure and can open an instance that holds for 3 days !!!

that cash becomes useless if u are big on tour in T10 and able to do ZPs in T9.

by myself i farm in 3h with TL 100m in T9 that will hold for a year of T10 Instance

RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 01:27:17 pm »

Akka has stated FWP wont work in T10 until T11 is released, sleeper was just a stop gap

5 Mill is nothing at that level tbh thou,  - can recover that pretty quick with EBD's  Grin
Guessing when T11 does come it will be a lot more than that hehe

Red

Ginge
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 01:29:58 pm »

Not everyone has hours to spend farming plat to then go and spend hours doing a zone, some people only get an hour here and an hour there so spending that time farming plat is just not viable.

Not everyone has TL or DL instances they can just throw around either so telling me that you can farm 100m in 3 hours with triple loot doesn't really help, that's you.

100million divided by 5.5m is just over 18 instances so I'm not sure how that's going to last you a year of T10 instances when that equates to 58 hours ish.

So the people that spent physical money of $100 on a FWP T10 was just a big middle finger, Akka may have said that the FWP won't work in t10 but unless you were around at that time how are you supposed to know that?

Tankus

« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 05:21:33 pm by Tankus » Logged
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 04:13:54 pm »

Honestly, T10 has been out for so many years it's due time that people with FWP should be able to create instances there for free. Unless they fixed the bug, one should be able to create one for free. I just don't remember the details, but I am sure it was possible a year and half back. I'm sure someone can shed some details on it Grin

Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 07:58:28 pm »

I had the same reaction when I first started T10 so I know how you feel Tankus.  One instance is equivalent to 10 expensive blue diamonds.  At that time I was only killing 2 orc guards a pull and I thought, "this is going to take forever".  It kind of felt like forever LOL but eventually I geared up and started pulling 20... and then 50.... and then that whole area and those diamonds, chests and bags just started piling up.

I spent a good long time in public SR before making my own instances. I think I spent almost 2 months regularly in ORC camp before moving to Sarnaks and Gnolls which was a whole lot faster.  Shout out thanks to Icestriker, Dracawarrior and Cheryl for helping pull Orcs a few times for faction when I was pulling 2 to 3 mobs.
Ginge
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 04:53:57 pm »

Currently sitting at over 125 hours without a single gss... this is the absolute worst zone going...

Tank
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 03:58:06 pm by Tankus » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988