Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:09:38 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: LF help with ISboxer *FIXED*  (Read 1975 times)
muerticus

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2021, 03:05:30 pm »

Hello All!

I am looking to get back into EQ. I used to use ISboxer on live no problem. After downloading rof2 client I haven't been able to get ISboxer to work. I would love if anyone could help me trouble shoot this to figure out what I am doing wrong lol.

Issue: Every time I try to launch a character set, nothing happens and nothing tries to load. Although under innerspace icon I can go to EQemu(rof2 client I added to innerspace under "add game") then launch "default profile" and it correctly launches a single EQemu client.

Step I have taken to try to resolve the issue:

1) In Innerspace I added game with path to the rof2 eqgame.exe titled EQemu

2) In ISBoxer suite created character set with settings:
-game: everquest
-innerspace launch game: EQemu
-innerspace game profile: default profile (skips patcher)

3) I have also tried setting up a character set with settings:
-game: other
-innerspace launch game: EQemu
-innerspace game profile: default profile(skips patcher)

4) I have tried to add a profile to my EQ live game, where the "new profile" game path leads to the rof2 client

5) After adding a "new profile" I created yet another character set in ISboxer suite with settings:
-game: everquest
-innerspace launch game: everquest
-innerspace launch profile: New Profile

6) I noticed that in the innerspace folder, the config.json looks for game under C:\program files. My rof2 client is not under C:\program files, but on a completely seperate hard drive (G drive), so I tried to rename my old everquest folder to keep innerspace from finding my eq live client, but that did not work as well.

Each of the 6 steps yielded no change. Every time I tried to launch a character set in innerspace, nothing would happen. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have currently hit a wall lol

***EDIT***
OK, after some trial and error with a few other things, I happened to figure out a fix. During creation of character sets I was using identical names to toons I had on live. As soon as I entered something completely different from what I had on live (ie: toon1, toon2,...) it was running just fine.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 11:31:45 pm by muerticus » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053