Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:37:12 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v3.0  (Read 62267 times)
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2021, 02:16:46 pm »

As the previous Broken Stuff thread has reached exactly the correct number of replies..

it is being replaced by this one.  Please report every and anything you find that doesn't work as intended to this thread so that I can look into it. I know there are several outstanding issues that have either their own threads, or have been included in previous threads, while I have been scanning through all the posts in the forums to find out what I can take care of, feel free to report them again here.

Feel free to post QOL improvement ideas, and I will certainly give them a look, several QOL changes are already queued up (stackable EBD, GSOA, GSS, EoN, T10 faction weapons anyone?), and will be going live in the near future.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 06:42:25 am by Draca » Logged

RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 06:09:19 pm »

Thanks DW, sounds like some good QoL improvements to come

Dunno if worth up-ing the EoN ore stack amount just a little, not a major thing thou with stacked EoNs in the works

T10
Can the repop/succor location be moved from that dam tree? to either somewhere in the camp, or to the zone in location

HoS (when event open again)
Red Toned Diamonds, Icon change to 1940 - same style as silver but red, to stop confusion with HP augs, ( for those not using loot macro )
Can the comma in the 20,000 50,000 AA crystals be removed - for better compatibility with Dimurs Loot macro ( not a server issue, but just QoL )

Thanks for the consideration

I will add anything i find here, but here is a couple of minor things I've noticed, these are mainly to help newer players on the server

On log in most of the say links don't work, "Guide" "Wiki" "Issues"
MoTD message to get server files with #files - not working - although can be downloaded from here on the forum
T1 iirc vellum is not stackable, every other one is

Thanks again
Red

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 06:34:38 pm »

Thanks Red, I've added what I didn't have to my list.

runwithscissor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 09:37:06 am »

Yeah Diamonds inside SR please make them stackable. DONE
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 03:54:02 pm by Draca » Logged
Falconkick

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 09:51:07 am »

Hey Draca,

Angryface Halloween pet has a broken stonewal. Reads as:
"Slot 8: Increase Melee Mitigation by 15%"
 Effect does not show up in stats, and I've checked the mitigation and it doesn't work.

Similarly, Insane Goblin reads (and we all know works):
"Slot 5: Decrease Melee Mitigation by -17%"

Pretty sure ranger epic effect (random) from the bow doesn't work for the same reason.

wachna

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2021, 12:38:30 pm »

More stackable stuff

v1 charm upgrades? Stackable
Citrine Gemstones? Stackable
Heroic Stones? Also stackable
Even those crappy tofs weapons … just stack it up yo.
That stuff from crafter guild quest: stack attack
  - DONE

That would be cool

Mongo
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 03:54:24 pm by Draca » Logged
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2021, 11:37:49 pm »

Will never comment on new gear, but thank you for the ideas, it's always worth throwing them out there.

Make stuff stack, got it.

I will look at the Angryface Halloween Pet, I don't know that I've ever personally tried to use it, so I will see what's going on there. Although even fixed, it won't be stackable with the Insane Goblin Blessing, would just be a 2nd tier Stonewall buff. It certainly can be fixed though. I will also check on Ranger epic.

Sunderock succor relocation is in the works already. Drop rate of GSS and Sharpclaw are less likely, as they are functioning as they were intended, even if the drop/spawn rate is punishing.

Tank, I've never had issues ZPing Sunderock, I mean, other than getting buttsexed after a knockback, so that's possibly on your end. Have you dropped your graphical settings down, even if your framerate seems ok? If this is an issue that more people experience, I can try watching a few people do it, see if something looks wrong, but I feel like most people I've talked to about it don't typically have that issue, but let me know if it continues.

Kaid

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2021, 01:26:37 am »

The stonewall on Angryface is supposed to increase the damage you take, not decrease. It was meant to be a trade-off; you do more damage, but you also take more.

Edit: I'm also not sure about stackable augs, though I'm sure you'd test for insertion issues before implementation.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 01:30:17 am by Kaid » Logged
Rangewind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2021, 04:11:41 pm »

I think some spells are missing from the Spell Recipes - I know T9 is missing combines for Bards.  Also T9 Infected Eyes like to cause my instance to crash dropping all my guys.  Not sure if that is just something with me but figured I would being it up.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2021, 06:51:36 pm »

Rangewind, I will look into spells when I can, I know the wiki is a little thin as well, so if someone is perhaps willing to help with that, I can get the accurate combines to them, and they can update the wiki information.

Gnonim - Can you share the commands you use for your hotkeys, maybe that will help someone out as well.

Kaid - I will definitely check on the function of stackable augs before pushing that out, and I haven't looked at Angryface yet, so it's possible you're 100% correct.

Tankus - You don't need to delete your posts my man, I'm not sensitive, if you feel a certain way, then say what you think. As EZ Server always has been, and will continue to be, everyone is here to help, and if I (or Akka) can see something happening server side, we can look at that. Some things are definitely player specific, whether it's a weird connection issue, or something specific to your PC during a massive pull, it's not always obvious, and sometimes not easy to rectify. With that being said, zone pulling Sunderock is considerably more trivial with the Guardian Charm than I think it should be, but it's also been like that for quite some time. I do stand by what I said as a general rule, which is that I won't make things easier, just because it's old content. People who've never experienced Abyss should get 2 days into that, and want to claw out their eyeballs just like the rest of us, same with anyone trying to gear up UA.

I will do anything I can to help you fix your crashes, and if I can't see anything, will try to help get more suggestions from the community. I agree, you're at a disadvantage if you can survive the zone pulls, but have connection problems that prevent you from doing them, but we have to try and figure out if you're disadvantaged because of a server issue, or something on your end.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 09:11:32 pm by Draca » Logged

wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2021, 06:59:10 pm »

/VIEW 1 1 1 1    To turn off video on unwanted windows.
/view reset          To turn video back on.

I use these commands all the time on my alts.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2021, 06:18:12 am »

Speaking of EZ Wiki:
Is there anyone updating this anytime soon?
Last change have been made by Ogru a while ago. Is he even still playing?

There are lots of things missing regarding the later stuff like T10, T10,5 or Halloween Event.

I know most of you guys can do T10 with eyes closed and one arm on your back but there are some guys like me who just started with T10 for the first time or will start soon (Lange, Omni)

So it would be cool to read about some stuff for the „end game content“ from time to time. Even tho I know that most of you guys can explain everything about those zones if there are any questions
Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2021, 03:01:33 pm »

This is getting really annoying. I killed orc bosses and the orc weaponry wasn't counting the kills. I disbanded and reformed new raid and the orc bosses are still not counting.

I'm getting really tired of wasting my time on orc bosses. I've killed dozens of orc bosses only for none of them to count.

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
Ginge
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2021, 02:42:15 pm »

This is getting really annoying. I killed orc bosses and the orc weaponry wasn't counting the kills. I disbanded and reformed new raid and the orc bosses are still not counting.

I'm getting really tired of wasting my time on orc bosses. I've killed dozens of orc bosses only for none of them to count.

I thought you'd fixed this by downloading the server files again?

Tank
Ginge
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 03:57:45 pm »

Not sure if it's broken but it's super annoying when blue to me mobs summon me in loping plains...

Man this should be called Tankus moans thread...

Tank
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053