Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:37:13 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v3.0  (Read 62424 times)
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: September 03, 2023, 04:42:27 pm »

Since the patch then the patch take back patch (Grins) there has been an issues with social agro with mobs in some zones. In sleepers specifically, you can sometimes pull right over another mob of the same type and still not agro them at times. Not sure if the radius was decreased by a tremendous amount or what was changed exactly, but something is definitely still in effect.

Tankiez

Nothing was changed with aggro radius anywhere, I'll catch you online, see if I can see what's going on.

Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #346 on: September 16, 2023, 05:12:51 am »

Yes the aggro is definitely not working in sleeper as little annoying things and dragons and crystal things don't aggro.
What used to happen is when I pull an annoying thing, 2 crystals nearby would come along too.
Now when I pull the annoying thing it comes alone out from between the 2 crystals. Its like their aggro radius is just too short. What would normally produce a train big enough to kill me is now completely unable to kill me as its all single pulls.

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
Nyzin

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 30, 2023, 05:13:09 am »

I got Noots Crusty Spatula of Spanking from Hills of Shade for my cleric today and noticed it has no augment slot for epic . Seems odd as it can only be used by classes that can not dual wield
Rangewind

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 02, 2023, 08:58:47 pm »

This has happened twice now and so will keep an eye out if I do it again.  Here is the order of things as I did it and noticed.  (Edit) 3rd time I figure out what is happening.

Sunder Rock
Pulled boss Darkpaw Rellognub alone - (edit) - about 10 "a bubbling corpse" spawn somewhere and walk over to kill Darkpaw Rellognub
First set of adds spawned
Necro dots - Death 1-4 then Epidemic from main and second necro
Second set of adds

Gnolls from north camp come running to the fight (No idea why as I didnt pull them) - (Edit) - Gnolls from north camp came to assist Darkpaw Rellognub fight the "a bubbling corpse"
Get nuke by "a bubbling corpse" multiple times ranging from 800k to 4mil - (Edit) - Seems to be an AoE proc from them as I moved away and did not agro them.  "a bubbling corpse" killed Darkpaw Rellognub and the north camp Gnolls killed "a bubbling corpse".

Will see if I manage it again and edit the post. - (Edit) - Figured things out abit more.  Took screen shots since it was so weird and I managed to live this time.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 09:27:13 pm by Rangewind » Logged
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 05, 2023, 10:32:17 pm »

Getting my feet wet in VP and thought I would give Tunare a go. When I tried starting her quest with hoshkar I was I informed I had already beat Tulare despite never even attempting her before.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 06, 2023, 04:08:21 pm »

if you do it in pub, and someone else is in there, it will do that..or worse if you are killing her and someone zones in who killed her...best bet is do it in an instance....unless you were in, an instance, then well either someone else has access to the account and killed her or it was truely bugged.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 06, 2023, 05:17:42 pm »

I was in an instance and 100% sure nobody has access to my accounts Sad

Is there a way to check if i have a timer on her?

Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 07, 2023, 03:20:45 pm »

Is there a way to check if i have a timer on her?

/tasktimers

Happens to me now and again also, usually 1 random char gets booted to nexus at least

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 07, 2023, 07:15:27 pm »

Checked for timers today and had nothing. But also tried again for Tunare and was able to start it. My guess is one of the few times i jumped into someone elses instance to grab rot, maybe i picked up a timer. Either way, its working, so i suppose nothing is broken, just something i didnt see/dont understand.

Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 29, 2023, 12:42:15 am »

Summoner Bag Quest Alternative location - Skyshrine

" (this will be moved to the pool behind Yelinak in Skyshrine once T12 development requires locking access to Kael. If Kael is locked, go to Skyshrine - Draca)"

Lies!!!!!

I have been to Yelinak spawn location and swam in both pools on either side of his room.. nothing "behind" him. I even went down to the bottom right of his room and went skinny-dippin in the big square pool of water with not update to the quest.

I think when the server code changed that messed up a lot of stuff (wings, raid exp, etc) at the beginning of the Christmas event also put this part of the quest out of whack. Kael is locked now... so Skyshrine it is.. but the pool or pools are not working as originally intended to chill the Heated Summoner's Pack.

Both Wurwarr and I have been trying to figure this out since we have some toons that need this stage of the Summoner Bag quest.

Thanks in advance

-Mix-

sinjyn

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 07, 2024, 04:08:20 am »

When I right click it from a bag slot, Strike Augment book from Crafter's Guild crashes my client.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 07, 2024, 05:58:37 am »

When I right click it from a bag slot, Strike Augment book from Crafter's Guild crashes my client.
Hm...mine too. Checking into this.

Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 07, 2024, 06:32:50 am »

I'm not sure if you are aware, but while this issue remains, you can find the strike augment recipes here:

http://wiki.ezserver.online/Strike_Augments

Namkor

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 03, 2024, 12:54:55 am »

Help! My main wrand has a full set of sarnak t10 armor, my paladin has all but Bp. My other chars have faction issues. Glyph, dyfith, Aropis have only enough faction for boots. Something is broken with them please help.
Marcone

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 29, 2024, 10:11:41 pm »

For the last few days killed like 5-6 orc bosses in T10.  None of them dropped tokens.  Haven't seen a soul yet either, but that's possibly just my bad luck.

Also saw an issue when going through Blackburrow expedition.  Plagueborn/Boss were normal but all the normal gnolls were dying in 1 hit which seemed odd.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 142