Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:00:12 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: New Changelog and Fixes  (Read 5687 times)
Ginge
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2022, 12:25:08 pm »

Not sure how I feel about the UW and SoA buff not being in the song window :p... did it make a difference being in there? ... it's like when chrome removed the backspace button to go backwards, feels strange :p

Can we get a different icon for the ancient stonewall, it's the same as all the vampiric thunders/timeless haste icons etc....just a thought Cheesy

Also, why only 1k mask clickable from inventory? Can we not have it clickable at any level or is that too involved?

Tank
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2022, 12:26:11 pm »

It was changed to a buff so it will persist through zoning. I can certainly change the icon

Ginge
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2022, 12:28:29 pm »

It was changed to a buff so it will persist through zoning. I can certainly change the icon

Well that makes perfect sense :p

Unrelated but there are two necro pet buffs that don't persist through zoning that say they are permanent, they are defensive boon/glyph of darkness, have to recast them when you zone...(I know this isn't the correct place)

Tank
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2022, 03:08:08 pm »

Can we get a different icon for the ancient stonewall, it's the same as all the vampiric thunders/timeless haste icons etc....just a thought Cheesy

I also mentioned this a while back. I have three buffs all sharing the same icon now. Stonewall buffs are the most important buffs to keep track on, on EZ. It's obviously easier to keep track of the Stonewall buffs when they are more or less alone in the song window, but having them persist through zoning is a good benefit for sure. Spell Icon #196-216 all have a good color and easy to differentiate from the ones we currently use on EZ. I wouldn't mind having both Warrior's defense and Ancient Stonewall icons changed personally.

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2022, 04:10:49 pm »

I also mentioned this a while back. I have three buffs all sharing the same icon now. Stonewall buffs are the most important buffs to keep track on, on EZ. It's obviously easier to keep track of the Stonewall buffs when they are more or less alone in the song window, but having them persist through zoning is a good benefit for sure. Spell Icon #196-216 all have a good color and easy to differentiate from the ones we currently use on EZ. I wouldn't mind having both Warrior's defense and Ancient Stonewall icons changed personally.
I just assumed this was going to be some complaint about any item having a cast time...

Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2022, 04:24:16 pm »

I just assumed this was going to be some complaint about any item having a cast time...

I would never! Cast time brings purpose to my life.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 68