Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:49:12 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Rallos Zek event #5  (Read 2108 times)
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2023, 11:45:42 am »

Rallos Zek Event

I'll be running the Rallos Zek event this weekend. May be able to start today already. Waiting on confirmation from Draca on that. The main goal is to ensure that all the level 79 players who want to try the event shall have a chance to do so. I am on EU time, but I have my vacation these days, so I can definitely be more flexible. I will be available throughout the weekend, as well as on Monday and Tuesday next week before I leave for a 10-day trip to Spain. If your schedule doesn't allow for you to participate in the event in the coming days, I can help set it up once I am back from Spain. It does not have to be during the weekend.

It would be great if you try to coordinate with each other and form teams. Let me know if you do. I am not going to set a specific date/time for this, but rather try to be flexible. Just send me a tell in game or on Discord or Forums and we can try to find a good time to get the event going for you (and the ones you team up with). People are allowed to help other players complete the event even if they have already completed it themselves. You will only be rewarded for one run, and as always, the rewards are 1 x Gemstone of War for each character you bring to the event. We just need to avoid having too many people in the zone at the same time to prevent lag or crashes. The event may prove challenging, especially with a minimum number of players present, as the fight requires off-tanking and other strategies. I can also bring along some characters and help with DPS and tanking if needed at some point.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 12:37:52 pm by Sarthin » Logged

Mangry

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2023, 01:03:47 pm »

Im in! I am in EST so can tonight(thursday) friday night, saturday morning or sunday night. I have 24 I can bring
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2023, 07:19:46 am »

Padeg, Tnonim, Tankus, Mope, Brucewillis, Godofwar, Pubise, Mangry, Mixlor, Mongo, Tankiez, Wargod, Gredaruk and Wuwarr done now.

Will do more runs for people that need throughout the weekend and on Monday and Tuesday. I'll make sure all that wants to do it gets a chance. If weekend is busy, I'll start up again when I am back from Spain on the 7th of July for anyone that missed this round.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 04:15:00 pm by Sarthin » Logged

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2023, 07:44:39 am »

i would like to do it on Monday !

Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2023, 07:04:19 pm »

Amilie, Miriya, Calley, Raygan, Samatron, Padeg, Tnonim, Tankus, Mope, Brucewillis, Godofwar, Pubise, Mangry, Mixlor, Mongo, Tankiez, Wargod, Gredaruk and Wuwarr done now.

So the only one else I got in my book right now is Amilie and Toohab.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 04:30:36 pm by Sarthin » Logged

Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2023, 07:36:54 pm »

Would love to do it sometime this weekend.  I'm thinking maybe Sunday or Monday if possible
gnonim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2023, 08:52:21 pm »

Thanks again Sarthin and everyone else who was there to help.  Was the first time I'd seen that encounter, and the first raid type encounter since leaving EQ live in about 2007'ish.

Happy to help out anytime I'm on.  Was very cool!
decapolis95

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2023, 09:44:52 pm »

Yes, thank you very much!
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2023, 05:30:14 pm »

Lillya, Amilie, Miriya, Calley, Raygan, Samatron, Padeg, Tnonim, Tankus, Mope, Brucewillis, Godofwar, Pubise, Mangry, Mixlor, Mongo, Tankiez, Wargod, Gredaruk and Wuwarr all done.

20 people, that's pretty good attendance. Thanks to all that has helped with DPS this weekend, some up to several times after they killed Rallos themselves.

Realistically, tomorrow will likely be the last day I got for this event for anyone that has not done it yet, before I leave for Spain. Anywhere from 10 am to 23.30 pm @ GMT +2 is possible tomorrow. Just let me know and we can try to set something up.
Anyone else that wants to give it a go, but haven't had the time due to RL, I will help set up once I am back from Spain on the 7th of July. After that we close this round of Rallos Zek killage and wait for more in the future.

wachna

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2023, 10:59:32 am »

1 round per 1 or 2 month(s) would be cool.

Interesting that there are 20 „active“ end game players at least. Thought this would be less
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2023, 12:24:17 pm »

Interesting that there are 20 „active“ end game players at least. Thought this would be less

I can think of a few end game players that are pretty active that has yet to participate in this also, but we do get a pretty good idea from this. Hopefully T11 will bring back some old timers too.

akpainter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2023, 10:41:32 am »

I would like to try to get a round in.  Have been working like crazy so didnt try to get in on the last few days.  After you get back would be killer!

Would have 33 myself but can parse that down if needed for other people to help with dps/experience.

Have a great trip!

Tankmeout
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2023, 10:45:02 am »

I would like to try to get a round in.  Have been working like crazy so didnt try to get in on the last few days.  After you get back would be killer!

Would have 33 myself but can parse that down if needed for other people to help with dps/experience.

Have a great trip!

Tankmeout

We can set it up once I get back, the 7th of June or the coming days after that. Should be no problem doing it with 33 chars, we'll se it up so you can use all.

Otto

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2023, 10:54:22 am »

I thought about setting up for Rallos, but depression is a bastard. Maybe soon!

Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2023, 01:55:04 pm »

I thought about setting up for Rallos, but depression is a bastard. Maybe soon!

I hope you doing better bro. Depression is scary as fuck.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 129